Trolls

P

psymont

the trolls look a whole lot like the trolls from "willow" .... also the orge looks alot like the big two headed beast that came outta da wata in that same scene in "willow" as far as i can recall ....

maghoward8.jpg

traditional trolls
trolls.jpg

d&d type troll
hm002_3.jpg

treasure trolls
trolls.jpg

P

psymont

nice pic .... gotta love raistlin .... anyway, the point: do you think willow was a major influence in the trolls and ogre design? or is it just a coincidence?

P

psymont

jackass4life said:
do ya think the movie Twister was a major influence on Miura in introducing the Wind Elemental?

jackass4life, before this day ends you shall see the weakness inside your own soul and cower before the vaste empty space that is your brain while kneeling in pile of feces/puke excreted upon your epiphany .... the word pity does not do you justice .... :'(

that flying cow that was in the commercial for twister would make a nice addition to the series ....

anyone here like the movie "frailty"

actually, they are definitely a cross breed between the willow ones and the traditional ....

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I think Miura was inspired by mammals. By definition, they have hair, and so do the trolls. Big influence; if mammals didn’t exist, I doubt Miura would have them in the series. I did a google search on “mammals”, and the results will change the way we think about Berserk.

mammal.gif

Very informative.

mammal.jpg

This not only definitely shows where Miura got the idea for trolls, but it also DEFINITELY shows where he got the idea for the bug monsters in volume 15.

mammal.gif

Nosferatu Zoddo!?

01-mammal-450.jpg

Gaiserics connection to Void and Skull Knight are all becoming clearer.

alf.jpg

Trolls, they walk among us!

mammal.jpg

Yeah, this looks like the type of shit Miura would be inspired by. It’s called mammal.jpg. Coincidence? I think not.

Mammal-society.jpg

Guts sure has his work cut out for him.

mammal-03.jpg

Dude, remember that chapter when the Apostles were in the trees before they ate those guys? Mammal-03.jpg sure does.

Mammal.jpg

Awwwwwww! ^_^

mammal.gif

Holy shit! It’s a live photo of the Zoddo mammal. There’s nothing to judge it’s size by in this picture, but it could easily be 40ft tall. I’m gonna try to find a picture of one of these things with it’s wings extended.

twistf.gif

NOT a mammal.

paxtonalien.jpg

Bill Pullman (Mammal) with that creature from Predator 2.​

That’s all I’ve tracked down on “mammals” so far. Stay tuned for constant updates to this important issue.

-Griffith

P

psymont

thats not bill pullman, thats the guy from twister and frailty .... damn i forget his name .... ah! bill paxton

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
MY GOD! Griff, I do think you're onto something here. Hair... Trollls... hair... RABBITS!

P

psymont

Mammal.jpg

do ya think guts would have any reservations about killing a cute dog apostle?

P

psymont

i find the way you ever so slightly and lovingly creep your nose up griffith's ass cute

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
shit they really look like alf...

and grif, thats one of the best posts ive read in all the sk.net bbs

Top Bottom