Author Topic: different statues from aow  (Read 8631 times)

Offline hubalo

different statues from aow
« on: January 11, 2013, 04:25:22 AM »
what reproductions from the manga  would you like art of war to reproduce instead of all those repaint versions? i would like to see a reproduction of the scene when femto is about to rape caasca, ( a litter bit kinky i know hehe)

Offline Hanma_Baki

Re: different statues from aow
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 01:45:16 PM »
I know this Guts version is featured in the Guts and Slan statue, but would be nice with maybe battle stance one too or something a bit more...active?

And this one may be a bit too indulging since its for such a short moment in the story, plus they already made a bust, but seriously it would kick some epic ass! (oh and some other manufacturer made one I think but I bet that one is practically impossible to get)

This would be cool as some kinda diorama thingy...

And sorry, the spoiler tags doesnt work as usual...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 05:58:00 PM by Hanma_Baki »

Offline Maiku

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 02:57:37 PM »
Mozgus and co.

Offline Dr.Legato

• Of the Interstice
  • Art of War Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 03:05:47 PM »

and

"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Hanma_Baki

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 09:56:48 PM »
^Haha I myself was thinking of that beast/wolf illustration where hes about to rape Casca, but that'd probably be a bit too much I guess :iva:

That first page would literally be the best statue ever.

Offline Stardustgatzu

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »
^Haha I myself was thinking of that beast/wolf illustration where hes about to rape Casca, but that'd probably be a bit too much I guess :iva:

That first page would literally be the best statue ever.

Yeah, this is my best scene too! I talked about this illustration with Incantation, long time ago!

I love your taste man :slan:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:16:50 AM by Stardustgatzu »
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Offline Dr.Legato

• Of the Interstice
  • Art of War Supporter
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 07:17:42 PM »
Yeah, I've pitched the idea to AoW once, but they didn't take it...

"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Offline sovel

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 07:24:24 PM »
Hanma_Baki: griffith diorama +1
Stardustgatzu: + 1

and I thik about another statue apostle(god hand incl) ...

Offline hitokiri89

• Quarantined
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 08:43:30 PM »
I would like to see a statue of Guts running his sword through Adonis after he assassinates Julius .. that scene had a lot of really good expressions and was a turning point for Guts imo . Also the scene where Farnese jumps on Guts and rides the Dragonslayer would be pretty awesome . I have a lot of things i wanna see come from AOW but they seem pretty happy just dping repaints right now .

Offline andrewdsz

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 10:11:29 PM »
1/6 slan... ... :slan:

I must be dreaming ... :isidro:

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 10:41:37 PM »

If you're interested in an alternative to getting an AOW statue, find and buy this 1/6 kit of her - http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=11625.msg194961#msg194961
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline hitokiri89

• Quarantined
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 11:12:22 PM »
How about guts in formal wear like during the party after the battle for doldry ? maybe dancing with casca ?

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »
How about guts in formal wear like during the party after the battle for doldry ? maybe dancing with casca ?
When does Guts dance with Casca?
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline Hanma_Baki

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 09:50:38 PM »
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=11625.msg194961#msg194961
:carcus:

http://japamart.com/auctoolitem.php?url=http://ord.yahoo.co.jp/o/auction/SIG=12b90jjfg/EXP=1359240095;_ylt=A7dPdDceCgNRSkEA13xAPDh8/*-http%3A//page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g122303505

I think its been up for a while though so you´ve probably already seen it.. Gotta say it looks pretty nicely painted.

EDIT: seems like the link doesnt work by simply clicking it so you have to copy/paste manually...

Offline hitokiri89

• Quarantined
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 05:00:09 PM »
When does Guts dance with Casca?
In the second movie during the celebration after the battle for doldrey , i can't remember if it happened in the manga buy it might have... ? Either way i would really like to more statues from aow where the characters are like actually doing something not just in a battle pose or or on a horse . Like farnese trying to give casca a bath lol .

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 05:42:44 PM »
In the second movie during the celebration after the battle for doldrey , i can't remember if it happened in the manga buy it might have... ?

Nope, never happens in the manga.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 06:04:15 PM »
Offtopic - it's awesome to see Walter post in the Merch section #YEAAAHHHH!!#

Back on topic - there are a lot of ideas that AOW could pick up from the story. It'd be cool to own a good version of Schierke or the rest Guts' current crew, like Serpico. Step away from Zodd, Skull Knight or Guts for a bit. Maybe do a Griffith once we see him in the future with any changes there may be to his armor or his clothing.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 02:33:35 AM »
In the second movie during the celebration after the battle for doldrey
Well then, if we're also including things that never happened, I'd like to see a statue of the bar scene from Episode 1 in the anime. Particularly, the moment when the drunk says, "Things sure have been gloomy ever since that Griffith guy became king."

On top of that, I think Supreme King Aolsier deserves a statue too. Could be cool.

Offline hitokiri89

• Quarantined
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 02:11:24 PM »
Well then, if we're also including things that never happened, I'd like to see a statue of the bar scene from Episode 1 in the anime. Particularly, the moment when the drunk says, "Things sure have been gloomy ever since that Griffith guy became king."

On top of that, I think Supreme King Aolsier deserves a statue too. Could be cool.
The bar scene would be pretty awesome i really like that idea . I don't think every piece needs to be something that actually happened in the manga , it would be cool to see aow go off and create from their imaginations .

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 02:14:47 PM »
I don't think every piece needs to be something that actually happened in the manga , it would be cool to see aow go off and create from their imaginations .
Like an Anna versus Charlotte diorama [BLOODY VER.].

Offline hubalo

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 05:29:35 PM »
Like an Anna versus Charlotte diorama [BLOODY VER.].

exactly! i was about to post the same thing, they can do diferent things, no need to happen in the manga

Offline Dr.Legato

• Of the Interstice
  • Art of War Supporter
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 09:00:26 PM »
How about a Gambino statue then? The one legged bastard who tried to kill Guts should make for a cool scene.

Offline hitokiri89

• Quarantined
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 12:54:56 AM »
How about a Gambino statue then? The one legged bastard who tried to kill Guts should make for a cool scene.
It would be cool to see guts stabbing gambino while hes in that drunken rage . We need a casca vs farnese boob battle statue lol .

Offline Hanma_Baki

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 07:08:22 PM »
"Anna versus Charlotte diorama [BLOODY VER.]."
 :ganishka:

If my threads was epic fails then this certainly has potential :iva:

Offline hubalo

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 06:14:47 AM »
i  think this image would make a great figure!