Griffith exposed!!!

Who is this guys anyway?

Lets see, he knows how to read, fights extremely well, he is a leader, a philosopher, a cold hearted manipulator, a dancer, a well mannered person and according to the baron he's a great lay as well.

All that while he was a teenager!!!

Yet in his childhood flashback, we see him a a regular happy kid.

How did he get to become all that? Did he drink some smart juice or something? Did he get an epiphany? Is he the reincarnation of perfection? I don't think anybody else in midland has all these qualities combined.

The more I think of it, the more lacking I find the link between his childhood and teenage years.

Do you guys have any insight or passage explaining all that?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You don't think there's enough evidence in his drive as a character to warrant an assumption of what he used to be as a kid? He lives for his dream. He wants to be in control of his own destiny, or at least as high as possible in the food chain.

Even if it was a single event, it was predestined by causality so... can it really be dramatic ? 8)

Scarred

I am the apostle of Samson. FEAR ME!
In the lost chapter Idea talks about how he had planned out the bloodlines for generations so Griffith would be human perfection.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
The Blackswordsman said:
Who is this guys anyway?

Lets see, he knows how to read, fights extremely well, he is a leader, a philosopher, a cold hearted manipulator, a dancer, a well mannered person and according to the baron he's a great lay as well.

All that while he was a teenager!!!

Yet in his childhood flashback, we see him a a regular happy kid.

How did he get to become all that? Did he drink some smart juice or something? Did he get an epiphany? Is he the reincarnation of perfection? I don't think anybody else in midland has all these qualities combined.

The more I think of it, the more lacking I find the link between his childhood and teenage years.

Do you guys have any insight or passage explaining all that?
\

He was also a poor kid growing up and that was why the castle held such a strong pull for him...just like the way some poor kid wants to be the CEO of a company really bad...he wanted to reach the top. Unfortunately to get there...well...everyone knows what happened.

There was the one scene where he comes upon Caska being raped by the nobleman and he cuts the guy and says, " Just because you are a nobleman, what gives you the right to do that? Do you think you're above others?"

While oddly enough his own personality was also elitist in many ways, he still gave the members of the Band of the Hawk a chance to achieve their own dreams as well..none of them ever dreamed they'd one day be walking down the royal aisles in the castle of the King of Midland.

LG

Top Bottom