Author Topic: Beherit still available!  (Read 2280 times)

SoulCrasher

Beherit still available!
« on: May 07, 2003, 02:49:38 PM »
http://www.poweranime.com/shop.cfm?pageAction=itemDetails&itemID=281&catId=2&subCat=47

A limited quantity, this place still has the sleeping Beherit, for all of you who missed out, you still have a chance to get one!

psymont

Re:Beherit still available!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 03:20:51 PM »
man those are cheap .... mine cost me $20 each ....  >:(

Offline Darok

• Of the Interstice
  • Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 03:36:05 PM »
Ordered and done.

Now I just want Kuri-Puck...... :'(
"You dance up to the edge. I doubt that a demon would even be so human. Beware what you may discover, and be warned that discovering you aren't really one of us may come after you have done something that can't be taken back. Continue dancing but beware of where it may lead you. Remember, an angel is no more human than a demon."  - Annah Hutchings god of artists

Offline Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 03:56:07 PM »
Sure I have a metal one already but ... $11.99 was just to tempting to pass up. Thanks for the heads up, SoulCrasher.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

SoulCrasher

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 05:40:03 PM »
I guess it was a really limited quantity, now they're sold out.  Art of War is likely to bring these back, probably before next year.

Offline Lithrael

• Of the Nexus
  • Remember, always hold your apple tight
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 08:48:06 PM »
Toycom, the US distributor of Art Of War stuffs, still has both types of Beherit available for stores to order, I believe.  At least they did at the beginning of the year.  I should be getting an updated purchase order list rom them pretty soon; I'll keep you updated.  I'm definitely getting a case or two of sleeping Beherit myself.  I'm sure there's one or two of you here that deserve one as a present...

Offline SexyCharlotte

• Prostitute of Intestines
  • Of the Vortex
  • All those who wander are not always lost
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2003, 09:36:32 PM »
Toycom, the US distributor of Art Of War stuffs, still has both types of Beherit available for stores to order, I believe.  At least they did at the beginning of the year.  I should be getting an updated purchase order list rom them pretty soon; I'll keep you updated.  I'm definitely getting a case or two of sleeping Beherit myself.  I'm sure there's one or two of you here that deserve one as a present...

The two sites are totally out. They weren't taking orders either. So now what?

LG
"The heart has its reasons whereof reason knows nothing...." Pascale

Offline Darok

• Of the Interstice
  • Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2003, 01:11:26 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(  Poweranime refunded my money on the Beherit.  They ran out.  But,  I still got my Angel Sanctuary calendar and my X Promo Poster  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 01:11:52 PM by Darok [False Attitudes] »
"You dance up to the edge. I doubt that a demon would even be so human. Beware what you may discover, and be warned that discovering you aren't really one of us may come after you have done something that can't be taken back. Continue dancing but beware of where it may lead you. Remember, an angel is no more human than a demon."  - Annah Hutchings god of artists

Offline SexyCharlotte

• Prostitute of Intestines
  • Of the Vortex
  • All those who wander are not always lost
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2003, 06:02:46 AM »
:'( :'( :'(  Poweranime refunded my money on the Beherit.  They ran out.  But,  I still got my Angel Sanctuary calendar and my X Promo Poster  ;D ;D

Well the guy said when he got more in he'd let me know.

Hopefully this is true.

LG
"The heart has its reasons whereof reason knows nothing...." Pascale