MGS3!!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
And what about the upcoming Gamecube version?They're actually adapting the psone version (like Capcom did with the first Bio hazard...)!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oltobaz said:
And what about the upcoming Gamecube version?They're actually adapting the psone version (like Capcom did with the first Bio hazard...)!!
Yeah but... why? I thought MGS 1's graphics were fine. Ghetto, but consistent and stylized. Anyway, about MGS3's video, I think it looks great but... Well, you know not to trust Kojima about his trailers, right? I'll believe maybe about 25% of what I see on the screen. I trust Kojima to take whatever coolness this game could be and throw it all to hell with some government conspiracy plot. However, if, like the trailer alludes to, it's just Big Boss in the jungle VS Russians, I'll be perfectly happy.

Bottom line, they tried too hard in MGS2, and Kojima has admitted this. The question is what will this next game be.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Hopefully we can actually get some gameplay instead of endless movie sequences. MGS2 was great, but it didn't last that long.

Nope, for now I will not get my hopes up. But the Snakey video looks decent.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
There will definitely be some government conspiracy plot handy,if only because of the revelations at the end of Mgs2 which need to be clarified.Then again,it's been said they were gonna try to bring back the original NES atmosphere,so...
One of the things which are kinda cool with the Gamecube trailer is when you hear Psycho Mantis at the end saying something like:
"So you like Nintendo games,don't you?Mr Kojima respects Mr Miyamoto too."
:D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
theblakeman said:
Actually, MGS3 is a prequel I think.
Yes, so far anyway. It's BigBoss you're playing as, not Snake. And it'sset in the 1960s.

However, as I've said earlier, never trust Kojima's trailers. You could very well be playing as Raiden's grandpa's chimpanzee escaping from a Russian zoo for all we know.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
That would be so fucking awesome Walter....

And I bet that only part of the game is a prequel, and the rest will be sequel. Think Resident Evil 3.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
theblakeman said:
That would be so fucking awesome Walter....

And I bet that only part of the game is a prequel, and the rest will be sequel. Think Resident Evil 3.

You might be right...

Top Bottom