DAVIS, YOU’RE TERMINATED!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Governor Schwarzenegger’s Time Is At Hand!

I’m officially endorsing and even campaigning for Arnold Schwarzenegger, future Governor of my beloved Golden State. Fellow California citizens...
VOTE
ARNOLD!
With the World’s 5th largest economy and King Schwarzenegger on the throne, California will make the Roman Empire look like… well, not as good as we’re going to look when Arnold’s in charge! I predict that within six months of Arnold getting elected, California will leave the Union and become it’s own World Super Power (so long, Dubya)! Within two years after that, Arnold will conquer America. Then, within the next decade, Arnold will rule the World itself! Human civilization is at the threshold of its zenith!

Hasta la vista, Gray-E!

-Griffith

http://www.arnold4gov.com/

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
As long as Darryl Issa is not elected Governor...

What about Gary Coleman?
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20030807/ap_on_en_ot/calif__recall_coleman

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What about Gary Coleman?
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20030807/ap_on_en_ot/calif__recall_coleman

"Comedian Gallagher is also gathering signatures."

106002.jpg

It's gonna be a titan's battle.

Re:DAVIS, YOU?RE TERMINATED!

I'd have to go with gallagher. Although, I have heard gary coleman is good at simcity, and really controlling a state can't be too hard...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What about Gary Coleman?
According to TIME, Gary Coleman has already announced he's voting for Arnold. Not that the poor kid had a chance anyway. His previous job was a mall security guard that was "BUZZKILLED" what a winner. Arnie will reign supreme.

M

medievald00d

well, Arnold's really sketchy on what he plans to do as governor. He doesnt have anything planned, and I'm not sure if i like that. He'll probably cut spending instead of raising taxes, as I've said in another post, which will affect college bound ppl the most. (rich republicans usually do that).

O

Ozmo

From what I heard he's not only cool as hell, but smart too. He was a millionaire long before being a movie start IIRC. Let's just hope he's smart enough for the task at hand...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
When I was staying in D.C I saw Arnie in the headlines all the time. I actually hope he wins! Imagine the damn respect he'd get?! I mean, who the hell would fuck with him?

Politician: So, Mr. Governer, what is your take on increasing street violence?
Governer Arnie: Shut the fuck up you bald, little man.
Politician: ... well said, Sir.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
People change and adapt when they get into politics. I doubt that we'll see Arnold's strong man persona anytime soon if he decides to run for Governor.

I can see why people are excited about Arnold running for Gov, but like medievald00d said, Arnold has said nothing definitive about how he'll fix the economy, the spiralling deficit, lack of post-secondary education funds, etc. Hell, even Gary Coleman and Larry Flynt have more of a political platform than Arnold. "Arnold as California Governor" sounds cool right now but Warren Buffet, his chief economic advisor, indicated that they may actually have to raise taxes and cut spending even further. I don't think most voters would be pleased about that.

It's worrisome that people will vote for Arnold based solely on name recognition.

Griffith

It's worrisome that people will vote for Arnold based solely on name recognition.

Are you kidding? I'm fucking counting on it to get him elected! Hahaha!

-Griffith

Uriel

Griffith said:
Are you kidding? I'm fucking counting on it to get him elected! Hahaha!​
Being serious, what are his chances? Does it look good, or is it simply a fictional canvass?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
People change and adapt when they get into politics. I doubt that we'll see Arnold's strong man persona anytime soon if he decides to run for Governor.
Pfff Governor. A mere stepping stone! A ruse!
I can see why people are excited about Arnold running for Gov, but like medievald00d said, Arnold has said nothing definitive about how he'll fix the economy, the spiralling deficit, lack of post-secondary education funds, etc. Hell, even Gary Coleman and Larry Flynt have more of a political platform than Arnold. "Arnold as California Governor" sounds cool right now but Warren Buffet, his chief economic advisor, indicated that they may actually have to raise taxes and cut spending even further. I don't think most voters would be pleased about that.
You're totally missing the point. In the words of an old friend of mine, "How can you be so obtuse?"

Griffith

Uriel said:
[/center]Being serious, what are his chances? Does it look good, or is it simply a fictional canvass?

It's still early, but he's the heavy front runner at the moment. He's a republican, but with lots of liberal views, so he's actually a good Cali candidate (besides being a huge fucking movie star =). And behind the scenes republicans are trying to get other Republican candidates to bow out. Meanwhile, the more candidates on the Democratic side, the more the vote is split between them. Also, think about this, if the recall is approved by voters, whoever has the most votes gets the job. So Gray Davis could get 49% of the vote against the recall, and all Arnold needs is to get 1 more vote than anybody else running. Everything is basically set up to make Arnold the new leader of California; like a bad Hollywood script. ;D

-Griffith

Uriel

Wow. It looks better for Anorld than I thought it would... excellent ;D Hollywood needs someone like Arnie in charge. Anyone remember Demolition Man? Did Stallone fucking call that or what?

Walter said:
Pfff Governor. A mere stepping stone! A ruse!You're totally missing the point. In the words of an old friend of mine, "How can you be so obtuse?"​

mmfroebus_01565483.jpeg
-- Wow, just noticed Tim Robbins looks like Guts - in my avatar - there. Have we just found a candidate for the Live Action Berserk Movie?

Uriel said:
[/center]Being serious, what are his chances? Does it look good, or is it simply a fictional canvass?

There is a high chance he will! Popstar tend to have the benefit of more ppls supporting, especially for someone like Arnold

If he doesnt get elected, i bet he will say: I will be back 8)

Akujin

Wooooooooo
Uriel said:
-- Wow, just noticed Tim Robbins looks like Guts - in my avatar - there. Have we just found a candidate for the Live Action Berserk Movie?

That's almost frightening.

Anyway, I hope Arnold gets elected. He seems like the kind of guy that will do what he thinks is right(unlike most politicans). I remember watching a movie where they said, as a joke, that he was president at one time and that they had made like the 67th amendment(which changed the having to be born in the country thing) just because he was so popular. Now.... because of his new polictical position I think we should push for such an amendment. VOTE 4 PRESIDENT ARNOLD IN 2012!!!!

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
well only him can save us if triballike aliens come down to earth to hunt us down and make trophies out of us so that makes him a good guy in my book

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Get it right, you go into politics for the booze and boo-Yah! not money.

And the long naps.

;D ;D ;D

G

Genn21

Man i'd move to cally just to vote for the t-1000 but my love of gallahger and his failing career restricts me. I really can't wait tho to hear arnolds term speech. This would be one of the history books if it was'nt for bush getting elected ( or his war 4 Teh O1LLL!! ). It was a crackhead vs a pothead for prez and no one could clearly see dat drugs r bad.

macky.jpg

Yet we can listen to some of arnolds most famous lines in movies and marvel how he made it to politics.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/arnold.php

Top Bottom