Getting back to basics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that the mangykid legacy is not going the way it should. Perhaps a 2 year absence was the cause, but now I find that the things I post are "sucky" and not quite "up to snuff" with my "former" "posts". Originally, I believed I was cast forth from the heavens, to become the bane of any and all things that do not enjoy annoying...ness. My supposed heavenly job was going well, until, unfortunately, I stopped coming to this board. I suppose part of the reason was because while I had gathered many followers (perhaps imaginary, but it's all good), the general words that were associated with the great mangykid was "die" "kill" and "licorice". I was despised enough that somebody changed my avater to various disgusting rectums and so forth, and was banned, and I don't know if anyone ever believed it wasn't me that made it that way. I'll say it as I did before: "It's not my style, hos." I shall henceforth strive to achieve the near-astronomical amount of irritation that I previously caused, much like a drunk swimming in his own vomit wearing tight little baby pants. For those of you unfamiliar with my previous exploits, I have written a book entitled: "Mangykid, the life, the love, the pure earthquake of passion." It should be released in november by Dilco books, and is billed as "witty" and "jugtacious" by the new york times. Now, after waxing nostalgic to the point of nausea, I will nevertheless need to necessitate a nocturnal nap. TWENTY ALLITERATION POINTS!!!

Perhaps my next post will include the word microwave...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I eventually found out that someone actually hacked the board just to change your avatar. Well, they changed a few other things too, but they weren't permanent. For instance, they even disabled my ability to correct your avatar. But the further updates of this BBS have fixed these hacks.

So don't get your grubby hacker minds all fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom