N00b Question pls!

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!

Hey im a newbie and u guys are tlaking about cha 227 dude i only finished watching the anime movies berserk witch i found in a local electronic store the movies were great but the eclipse sucked... Man there 227 chp and i only so far watch till 26 dude i want to know what happens after he leave of godos the old mans house help me out guys plz ???

M

medievald00d

Angrim said:

Hey im a newbie and u guys are tlaking about cha 227 dude i only finished watching the anime movies berserk witch i found in a local electronic store the movies were great but the eclipse sucked... Man there 227 chp and i only so far watch till 26 dude i want to know what happens after he leave of godos the old mans house help me out guys plz ???

Yo dude, rambling like that gets you flamed by the whole berserk community here.
1. be smarter
2. do a little research
3. dont come off like a moron or an ingrate. We hate those people
4. dont ask for scans.

As for your answers, When this community says chapters or episodes, we refer to the bi-monthly YA magazine that still circulates new chapters of Berserk. I believe Majin Tenshi already gave you links to learn more.

Angrim

I'm a NEWBIE!
Dammm u dont got to flame i was just asking for information cus i didint even know there were comics about this serious all i saw was the movies ><........ ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Angrim said:
Dammm u dont got to flame i was just asking for information cus i didint even know there were comics about this serious all i saw was the movies ><........ ???
Then read the fucking faq before you waste our time.

http://skullknight.net/faq

It's clearly posted in the site menu...

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Angrim said:

Then what did you think we were talking about? Imaginary episodes?

Oh, and in the future, could you try writing mesages as though you are actually familiar with the English language?

no medeivald00d was joking, you should do this:

1. Ask for scans and summaries excessively
2. Complain about everything and anything someone says
3. Talk like an idiot, and
4. Call everyone stupid and proclaim yourself "Grand Funk Mastah" of the "Soul Jive Dance Hall" and use your powers to enslave all of Texas, Then drive your people forward, and decimate all who oppose! Texans forever!

O

Ozmo

Ok, I'll explain exactly what you asked. Hopefully this will make you less n00bish.

Berserk was originally a manga (comic book thingie) released in Young Animal magazine one chapter (of about 20 pages each) at a time and then when they got about ten or so chapters they put them into a volume of around 200 pages. There are now 25 volumes, but the Young Animal chapters for volume 26 and probably the first one for 27 have been scanned and translated on this very forum. The anime (cartoon series) covers the events of roughly 4-13, so a lot of stuff has happened since. It's recommended you buy the excellent volumes and find the translations somewhere, but should you want to get the scans online, it's easy enough to start from Google and look for a group called The Band of the Hawk. Their work is pretty good, even though they've done quite a few horrible mistakes in their translation, like mistaking "The God created by Man" for "The God that created Man" etc.

Have fun now and try to use proper grammar and punctuation. You should know this much from school, start sentences with a capital letter (using shift) and end sentences with a dot. This greatly reduces the amount of people you annoy (and trust me, you do not want to annoy the people here ;D ).

*EDIT*

Ok, 'tis not what you wanted to hear, but definetly what you needed to hear. Errr... read. :)

Top Bottom