Perhaps this is all out fault...

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I mean honestly...

Yeah, the board is going to shit and beyond, but we are the ones that post here after all.

And this is shooting the breeze, so it's meant for silly nonsense. However... what happened to the real berserk discussion I all hear you say?

I'll tell you.

All the old timers discussed the interesting subjects years ago, and yeah I remember all the interesting ones like who the hell Gasaerik really was, what is the real relationship with Griffith, Casca and G*ttsu and tons of others I can't remember right now.

And now... when new people arrive who has seen the anime as it was released in the states, or which has started on the american manga... well, as soon as some of them start a thread or post in an old one the reaction will be 'oh no, not this shit again'.

Well... correct me if I am wrong, but all this shit has already been discussed more than once before, any new discussion is limited to such interesting things as to where the hell Silat is running... *groans*. Why? Because at 20 so pages every two weeks the plot takes TIME to advance...

So really... we have the board we deserve, and if people complain, well then the choice is simple.
-Don't read the shooting the breeze section if it gives you indigestion.

-Don't stomp the newbies stupid theories because honestly, once you didn't know better either.

-Don't start bitching about 'we have talked this into the ground already', because you might have. Obviously the ones that posted on the topic didn't agree.

-And above all... just remember that this is a bloody message board. It's not the end of the world, and we all post her voluntarily. If it has gone to shit, just leave for a year or so. I did *smirks*

-As for this Skull Lord debacle... well, the way I see it we deserved it. This is the mask some people can hide behind and do the whings we all wanted to if we weren't afraid of our reputations. Yes he is annoying as hell, but it is people's interest in him that gives him power. It is like paradise lost with admin status... scary, I know. But not the end of the world.

In conclusion:

Sumairu, sumairu!

R

Radzeke

THAT’S RIGHT! I AM NOT THE PROBLEM! JUST A CHARASMATIC SIDE EFFECT! SK.NET ADMIN BY TRADE! BLACKSMITH BY CIRCUMSTANCE!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
QUeEn Fishbomb said:
I mean honestly...

Yeah, the board is going to shit and beyond, but we are the ones that post here after all.

And this is shooting the breeze, so it's meant for silly nonsense. However... what happened to the real berserk discussion I all hear you say?

I'll tell you.

All the old timers discussed the interesting subjects years ago, and yeah I remember all the interesting ones like who the hell Gasaerik really was, what is the real relationship with Griffith, Casca and G*ttsu and tons of others I can't remember right now.

And now... when new people arrive who has seen the anime as it was released in the states, or which has started on the american manga... well, as soon as some of them start a thread or post in an old one the reaction will be 'oh no, not this shit again'.

Well... correct me if I am wrong, but all this shit has already been discussed more than once before, any new discussion is limited to such interesting things as to where the hell Silat is running... *groans*. Why? Because at 20 so pages every two weeks the plot takes TIME to advance...

So really... we have the board we deserve, and if people complain, well then the choice is simple.
-Don't read the shooting the breeze section if it gives you indigestion.

-Don't stomp the newbies stupid theories because honestly, once you didn't know better either.

-Don't start bitching about 'we have talked this into the ground already', because you might have. Obviously the ones that posted on the topic didn't agree.

-And above all... just remember that this is a bloody message board. It's not the end of the world, and we all post her voluntarily. If it has gone to shit, just leave for a year or so. I did *smirks*

-As for this Skull Lord debacle... well, the way I see it we deserved it. This is the mask some people can hide behind and do the whings we all wanted to if we weren't afraid of our reputations. Yes he is annoying as hell, but it is people's interest in him that gives him power. It is like paradise lost with admin status... scary, I know. But not the end of the world.

In conclusion:

Sumairu, sumairu!

Well, that was the whole reason Skull Lord was invented. Walter was pissed at us and it kind of went from there.

It's tough to even attempt serious Berserk discussions, since they always have this habit if descending into shit basically. And not even the funny stuff like before. :) There's not much to discuss, unless you want to rehash everything or argue over pointless details and power levels. ^^;

D

darkshurikn2

I think it's not worth loosing our time bitch'n about Skull Lord, he's probably here to stay since he got Walter on his side. Let's endure all of this and we'll see next year what happen, if Walter will forget again to pay for the hosting like this year, and don't mind about it so never pay it...

It's sad for Walter that we're wasting his money.. well.. Skull Lord enjoy all of this :p At least there someone enjoying this !!

We truly deserved all of this like Kimchan and Fishbomb said.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Fishbomb's got it. This section is for random shit and outside of ShOoTin tEh BrEeZe, Skull Lord actually tells the retarded people what the rest of us can't be bothered to post. Like Smith, I've got used to his behaviour and I hope he stays... mostly because his signatures always make me chuckle ;D

puella

Berserk forever
QUeEn Fishbomb said:

agree

If it has gone to shit, just leave for a year or so. I did *smirks*

disagree ;D

Well, I think Skull Lordy is like the emperor of terror, Ganishka.

But I am the Great Emperor of the Kushan Empire. I am the one who rules the greatest territory on this Earth

I will not give it away. Even if it is smeared with blood and has
become dirty. This world is mine.

I will become the devil to reign over this unclean world. I will
pull the arrow against god

So just try not to oppose him if you don't want to be a food for crocodiles. ;D

Anyway, Fish, I also miss xechnao....

lbrown726

God-Emperor of the llamas!
QUeEn Fishbomb said:
All the old timers discussed the interesting subjects years ago, ... And now... when new people arrive ... some of them start a thread or post in an old one the reaction will be 'oh no, not this shit again'.
As for this Skull Lord debacle... well, the way I see it we deserved it. This is the mask some people can hide behind and do the whings we all wanted to if we weren't afraid of our reputations. Yes he is annoying as hell, but it is people's interest in him that gives him power..
Perhaps Skull Lord is the Idea of Boredom born from the old timers on this board?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
I was away from this bbs for about a month. and what the hell happened?

the reign of the SkullLord and the flaming. I can sure use an update ;D

R

Radzeke

*SNIFF SNIFF* THERE’S A LOT OF SKULL LOVE IN THIS THREAD… *SNIFF* SOMETIMES IT’S LIKE PEOPLE DON’T THINK I HAVE FEELINGS *SNIFF*, LIKE ALL THAT STUFF THEY SAY *SNIFF* ABOUT ME ROLLS RIGHT OFF MY BACK… WELL, *SNIFF SNIIIIIIIFFF* IT HURTS! …OH GOD, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

O

Ozmo

Just ignore him. All he's done is ban Griffith (who he probably is anyway) and some annoying people, change a few profiles and post a lot of annoying crap. The annoying crap can be ignored, the profiles can be ignored (you'll probably get them back eventually anyway) and the banning doesn't affect most of us. Let's just get all Ghandi on his ass and he'll go away eventually.

R

Radzeke

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFF* MAN, I GOTTA STOP HUFFING GLUE! IT GETS ME ALL EMOTIONAL!

OH! OZMO SPEAKS OF ME POSTING ANNOYING CRAP!? MY POSTS IN THE CURRENT CHAPTER THREADS ARE HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE TIRED SHIT YOU HAVE TO SAY! YOU DON’T SEEM TO HAVE MUCH SYMPATHY FOR YOUR FELLOW POSTERS THAT HAVE BEEN BANNED! AND YOU JUDGE ME EVEN THOUGH YOU ONLY POST STUPID CRAP YOURSELF! YOU HAVE A SERIOUS ATTITUDE PROBLEM YOUNG MAN! YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU’RE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE, THAT YOU’RE EXEMPT FROM THE CONSEQUENCES! ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU TRY TO POST AND THE BOARD SAYS, “SORRY, YOU GOT BANNED, DUMBASS!”???

TOO LATE! HAHAHAHA11!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Mozmo said:
Excellent translation, thanks guys!

Hmmm.. anybody else think Guts' lines while entrusting the flow (or whatever ) would look better in alternate caps (or whateve it's called). Like "hAtE, rAgE, dEsTrUcTiOn" etc. I'm not a big fan of it usually, but might be appropriate here.

Btw, cuting on page 3 should probably be cutting instead.

DA09F486.gif

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
kimchan said:
Well, that was the whole reason Skull Lord was invented. Walter was pissed at us and it kind of went from there.
I didnt create it, I just allow it.

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
I really don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape. So far he has only banned people who really deserved it. I say thank you skull lord for a job well done. ;)

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
He openly "challenged" skull lord to ban him, thinking that skull lord wouldn't do anything to him. Looks like he was wrong.

ShOoTin tEh BrEeZe is going better than it ever has thanks to skull lord.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
It could be

The BASIC tenents of the board remain the same. A few sections like Shooting the Breeze have always been open for odd topics and off the wall subjects. The translations, scans, new chapters and merchandise section remain pretty much the same to get information from. Isn't that all that really counts?

If a stupid post is replied to that just keeps fueling it more, so the most common sense thing to do is...ignore the stupid posts and the people you think are stupid.

LPL

D

darkshurikn2

namayias said:
That's true. I hardly came to this section much before SkullLord took his throne. Now I'm here all the time.

Same for me... so much action !

Top Bottom