Xenosaga: Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Expected release date has been moved from the early projection of December 2003 to late 2004. This wasn't a huge surprise. However, much information has been released since the last time I researched this game back at the 2003 TGS.

I found many of the latest screenshots at Magic Box and RPGamer.

allanwacky.jpg

8)​

Now try to erase that image from your brain and lets get pumped for this time period's final chapter.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
All kinds of nifty information has poped up in recent months. KOS-MOS gets an AGWS, no, more specificly, an ES, one with the name of an Anima relic.

All those nifty new character designs? Well, they all apparently come about during the story. Its not just "pop! I look completely different, and I glow blue!"

But I expect that the ending movie of this game will include the crash of the Eldri... . I mean Abel's Ark ;D

I suspect episode 3's opening movie will be a "Modern" age where people are dieing off and the society is colapsing. THEN we jump forward a few centuries to meet the Mother of Neesan. ANYWAYS, I'm sure you all see where I'm going with this by now

Franz

It's a dolphin.
I know where this is going...STRAIGHT to my credit card. :( Mountains of new merchandise being prepared for me to buy and collect all over again, dammit. >:(

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Walter said:
allanwacky.jpg

8)​

Now try to erase that image from your brain and lets get pumped for this time period's final chapter.

Poor gimpy Allen. He never gets enough love. Wow, this game is going to be so awesome! ;D

With episode 2 taking so long being made I won't expect to see episode 3 on the PS2 but on the PS3. Oh and have anyone of you heard of the Xenosaga anime series being made I know the people who were making the game have commented on that.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Century-slayer said:
was fei from xenogears seen in the first game ??? I hope u can see him in this 1
well... "Fei" wasn't in this one. Abel was, for about 3 seconds in the closeing movie.. Y'know, the original incarnation and sole surviver of the Eldridge crash. Hes like 7 though. I can assure you there is a 0% chance of him being a PC any time soon.

Top Bottom