Im Tired of everything

GreatDoobieMan

I CANT FEEL MY FACE!
If you read about the John Titor topic and went to his site what do you think about his world ? going back to roots and geting rid of all this crap you see on tv or wanting to change your self to look like this person because they are beautiful to the critics eyes. Or being judged on what kind of music or sports you play. im just geting tired of standing in line or a check out counter and seeing magazines with the new hot topic in america on how some ones nips or some ones new hair style is all the rave. or all these reality TV shows that are full of bull shit. i dont know maybe im the only one thats Tired of looking all the stupid crap that means nothing to me every where i go. i dont know what do u guys think?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm better than the world too, that's why I'm here... on the Internet?

Oh fuck.

-Griffith

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
GreatDoobieMan said:
i dont know maybe im the only one thats Tired of looking all the stupid crap that means nothing to me every where i go. i dont know what do u guys think?

Easy answer to that: Don't look. The world won't end, life won't end and you might even feel better.

Just ignore it, it relies on our power to stay there. If we just won't care, it looses its power.

Griffith

Fishbomb said:
Just ignore it, it relies on our power to stay there. If we just won't care, it looses its power.

Just like that evil chick from the Merlin miniseries, with Sam Neil!

Merlin-Wall_chiba.jpg

"Don't look at her and she'll fade away!"

images
"Look at me, I'm fading away! RAAWWAARRRRRGH!!!!"

That show was awesome! Merlin kicks ass!

-Griffith

GreatDoobieMan

I CANT FEEL MY FACE!
I dont know maybe i watch to much fight club, sometimes it gets to my head. and my best friend brad trys to tell me how this world is going to hell and we need to fix it but some times his ideas are to crazy for me. :D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
GreatDoobieMan said:
maybe im the only one thats Tired of looking all the stupid crap that means nothing to me every where i go. i dont know what do u guys think?
If it really means nothing to you , why do you look, and apparently care, since you are annoyed by it ? Like Fishbomb said simply don't look at it. The "crap" is manufactured for those that care and want to spend money on it. And there a lot of them out there. So we will certainly not change the world. Look at it this way :everyone of us has a limited , very limited, time, to spend on this world , so don't waste it on things that you don't like if you can avoid them (Not all of them are so easily avoidable, alas ) and spend it on the things that you like instead.

i miss out on so much in society these days while being interested in my own things, i dont listen to the latest music from the last 10 years, couldnt say who one the last big brother, not big on fads with no rational appeal, and take no enjoyment or peer value when choosing clothes.

turning off and living in your own world isnt as hard as it sounds at all and im sure many of us have done it, if you keep thinking about it though it will get to you, i would suggest throwing fight club away but its such a bad example on you but that movie is just too sweet.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Sparnage said:
i miss out on so much in society these days while being interested in my own things, i dont listen to the latest music from the last 10 years, couldnt say who one the last big brother, not big on fads with no rational appeal, and take no enjoyment or peer value when choosing clothes.

turning off and living in your own world isnt as hard as it sounds at all and im sure many of us have done it, if you keep thinking about it though it will get to you, i would suggest throwing fight club away but its such a bad example on you but that movie is just too sweet.

I've never seen an episode of Survivor or Friends. Nor do I care to. I don't even have cable tv. I'm a hermit amd most of my neighbors can attest to that.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Griffith said:

http://www.ibiblio.org/samneill/pictures/merlin/Merlin-Wall_chiba.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:e_Clnrk_pUwJ:www.mabjohn.5u.com/images/darkgoddess2.jpg "Look at me, I'm fading away! RAAWWAARRRRRGH!!!!"

-Griffith

I couldn't agree more, Griffith. ;D

N

Nasferatu Zodd

Griffith said:

-Griffith
Was that the one where at the end he is some old fart and he uses his magic to turn young again along with his bitch?

Scarface

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Scarface said:
Was that the one where at the end he is some old fart and he uses his magic to turn young again along with his bitch?

Scarface

Yep, that would be the one. I loved that movie, although it was pretty corny in retrospect. ^_^;

Griffith

kimchan said:
Yep, that would be the one. I loved that movie, although it was pretty corny in retrospect. ^_^;

Corny? What do you mean?

Merlin-Wall_chiba.jpg

;D

-Griffith

P.S. I'll be satisfied if I can post that about three more times in this thread, it's going to be my avatar one day. =)

incognitoX

you fail me
Griffith said:

Merlin-Wall_chiba.jpg

images
"Look at me, I'm fading away! RAAWWAARRRRRGH!!!!"

-Griffith

How could you not want to look at her though?

evil hot chicks = win

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
GreatDoobieMan said:
If you read about the John Titor topic and went to his site what do you think about his world ? going back to roots and geting rid...
snip
...to me every where i go. i dont know what do u guys think?

Hey man, I liev in a turd world country and I feel disgusted by the exaltation of consumism as the basis of society, and to make teh Irony greater, I work in the advertising branch.
So what do I do when I dont' plant bombs? ;D

So many things. I can't even immagine how does life look like in the states, but it's all just a great attack on your senses. You get 1000s of messages everyday, and do you listen? Does all that crap really get to you?
Start practicing some martial arts, it's a great start. Do not consume everything you can. Start reading zen and samurai books. Start reading. It really makes you concentrate harder on the passing of time. I suppose your life hasn't come to the point where u have to provide for yourself, which is great cuz you have all this free time to shape yourself into something different than the sterotypes. This world is sick however. Something is very wrong, and you know it when u munch on a big chocolate sipping beer watching the news about some war somewhere, some bombs going off, yeah. But the world is also great, and I know when I see dusk over the gulf, or when I go deep diving on the nearby islands, practicing katas in the morning near the sea. Ghey huh? Makes u puke, like some rambo movie?
I know I must be really crazy today to even post here, not to mention posting this crazy shit...

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
You should read Fight Club, its got way more to it.

This is your life, & its ending one minute at a time. :D

I was sick of the world once. Now, I accept it in all its stupidity. Its great to hate the world, sure.. but where does it get you? I got nowhere, so if you get somewhere & find it to be something more than an inhospitable middle-ground, you let me know.

Schwabe

*cough*
Demented Swordsman said:
You should read Fight Club, its got way more to it.

This is your life, & its ending one minute at a time. :D

I was sick of the world once. Now, I accept it in all its stupidity. Its great to hate the world, sure.. but where does it get you? I got nowhere, so if you get somewhere & find it to be something more than an inhospitable middle-ground, you let me know.

"Tyler, I want to have your abortion"

My personal favorite was lullabye though. Read parts of that book over and over to the tune of Where do the gods go by ASP...truly the shit.

lye

Nihilist!
Schwabe said:
"Tyler, I want to have your abortion"

My personal favorite was lullabye though. Read parts of that book over and over to the tune of Where do the gods go by ASP...truly the shit.
i think surviver is the best.
the super bowl scene is the coolest thing iv ever read.
choke was ok, lullabye wasnt that bad, and fight clubs pretty close to the movie, atleast as far as book-to-movie movies go.

GreatDoobieMan

I CANT FEEL MY FACE!
yeah the book was way better than the movie and yes i have started to read more books but i feel hate when ever i step out side my house to go to the store or watch a movie. maybe i do need to take some kind of Art to help vent some of my anger but im still young and need to figure out how im going to do that. i just want to be a happy little guy living in the country growing my "trees" and make music or something.. thats what i see when i think of myself being old and retired or something. i dont know i just cant stand when people come up to me and talk about who said this about them or im so fat i need to get on a diet... and im like " i could care less please dont bother me with you bitching" but then i turn around and bitch about them. AHhh i dont know maybe im just depressed because i joined the air force and im hating life right now because i cant smoke :'(

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I have 3 words for the majority of the world.
Cock Sucking Liberals​
Human rights suck

incognitoX said:
How could you not want to look at her though?

evil hot chicks = win

evil hot chicks = fetish = pain = win

so....​

pain = win?

Top Bottom