I know the scans are gone, but..

Bodine

A REAL fan w/ 21 volumes of Berserk ^_^
Please tell me that this page will keep up with the translations. Its by far the best translations out there and would be a real shame if you stopped. I have the anticlimate subbs and I'm sure that I'm not the first to say they are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE :p. I'm counting on you guys so that when vol 22 finally comes out, I can enjoy it to the fullest. ;D

BTW, will this page post the translations for chapters 176-178?

I had to go and spoil myself, I ordered volumes 1-21 and had them all to read at my own pace. Now I gotta wait (what seems like an eternity) for a new volume to get my berserk fix. Ah well.

Thanks for the help guys,
Bodine

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*grins* Don't go... I think translations are going to continue but... Cronus is waaay busy!

Have a hope though... you're not the only one that wants them... ;D

Barbarian_Pete

I..... dropped my shampoo!
It wouldn't surprise me if someone was still scanning in the mangas and a circle of people distributing them so that they still get to see the latest ones. Question is... HOW DO I GET IN THE LOOP!!! (echoing desperate scream) ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
It wouldn't surprise me if someone was still scanning in the mangas and a circle of people distributing them so that they still get to see the latest ones.  Question is...  HOW DO I GET IN THE LOOP!!!  (echoing desperate scream)  ;D
Thatd be a pretty damned good idea if I wasnt so lazy.

Barbarian_Pete

I..... dropped my shampoo!
Or perhaps someone ELSE other than Walter where to scan the manga and put it up on a geocities website and then post the URL on this message board. Wouldn't THAT spite some selfish undeserving scum who was banned from this message board. Then all would be back to normal and good. You gotta love the idea of resistance to people who want to bring you down just because they are under the age of fourteen and can't be right all the time.

Top Bottom