is this THE Griff?

i just got finished readin through the most recent posts on BSOM(located on pg16, about half way down) when i notice one from "Griffith". thinking someone was going around disgracing the name of our great friend here, i go into it. it was signed the same way with the "-Griffith", his email was the same as well...
i dunno if its really him or not, but it sure is a strange message:

http://physics.scsu.edu/~jobien/berserk/messageboard/messages/128.html

is this really him?! if so, why is he making such a simple and "newbie-ish" post (of course it could be a joke and all, especially the P.S. part, but the rest seems weird...)??
im just utterly confused for some reason...

maybe i need more sleep...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The real Griffith is alive and well. I made sure of it the other day when I emailed him. Hes just not posting as much anymore. I think we ALL have become a little bit bitter recently.

Oh and without any confirmation, Ill go ahead and get out on a limb and say THATS NOT HIM....

The real Griffith is alive and well. I made sure of it the other day when I emailed him. Hes just not posting as much anymore. I think we ALL have become a little bit bitter recently.

Oh and without any confirmation, Ill go ahead and get out on a limb and say THATS NOT HIM....

ah, that sucks...
i wish he'd post more.... :'(

puella

Berserk forever
I'd like to say one thing in this thread.
I've been a newbie here since mid-October.
So,as you did when a newbie, i've been so enthusiasticlly
hanging around thread to thread.
and i get to know there are so many people who love berserk so much like me and people here have been posting so eagerly.
I love that kinda interest and so, it makes me visit this site every god damn day.
But from sometime people seem to be bitter, as Walter said, and indifferent. Why?
I also know that happening related to Paradiselost.
but it just passed! What is important is you guys get back your enthusiasm that can make newbies happy.
I want you all to start new topics again like a month ago ,no matter how poor they may be.
It is a fine way to help berserk manias all over the world.
You should know how important Walter's Skully is for them. :D

I'd like to say one thing in this thread.
I've been a  newbie here since mid-October.
So,as you did when a newbie, i've been so enthusiasticlly
hanging around thread to thread.

i know exactly what youre talking about.

but it just passed! What is important  is you guys get back your enthusiasm that can make newbies happy.
I want you all to start new topics again like a month ago ,no matter how poor they may be.
It is a fine way to help berserk manias all over the world.
You should know how important Walter's Skully is for them.

that is very true. sure its slow, but at least its still very much active, just not as much as before. perhaps the loss of the scans have put a bit of a damper on the BBS but its still not nearly as bad as the BSOM BBS got several times.
id love it if there were more topics and less bitterness (in other people as well as myself...), but im sure as time passes all will be well and good again. perhaps it will be sooner than later...

cheers. (i dunno why, just felt like adding this for some reason... :p)

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
ah, that sucks...
i wish he'd post more.... :'(

yeah, his speculations are hilarious. I laughed my ass off every once in while. ;D

and: yeah these are not the most enthusiastic times on the board, errr.... what about Olivier ^^;
He also didn't post for a week. Vacation?

However I'd like to see everyone go berserk again! pl can't stop us. ;)

Top Bottom