Big Fish

I thought it was good, but not something I would buy. I cant wait for TROY to come out.

Van Helsing looks like its gonna be a flop but Im gonna see it anyway ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
7milesdown said:
I thought it was good, but not something I would buy. I cant wait for TROY to come out.
Oh snap! The Trojan Horse is going to rock the hizzouse! 8)

Pyotr

It is my destiny to lead
I know you guys have started talking about Troy, but I just wanna add how much I enjoyed Big Fish. I never took Windeline to see it so I will definitely buy the DVD to watch with her. That was just a great movie that anyone should at least rent if they have not seen it yet.

As for Troy, I love Greek mythology so if they can keep the movie close to the original story, I have a feeling I will enjoy it. I really don't see it getting nominated for any awards, but it does look like it will be entertaining.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
Starscream said:
As for Troy, I love Greek mythology so if they can keep the movie close to the original story, I have a feeling I will enjoy it. I really don't see it getting nominated for any awards, but it does look like it will be entertaining.

Well, they've already sexed up Paris by casting Orlando Bloom for his role. I anticipate the usual Hollywood touch to the movie, but have high hopes for it either way.

Back into topic, I really want to see Big Fish. I've just been too lazy to rent it.

Top Bottom