If you dont play this game, you guys suck!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
uh huh... I can't throw in real life, what makes ya think I can in a flash game?

So this is what the Berserk season 2 team has been up to...

that was fun as hell!   ;D

check out my score!!:

c_score_12195.bmp

12,195 8)

- c

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I played this game for two hours and I still suck at it. :-\ I like real life much better. Than I could make them all day.

Only around 4,000 so far, that will change....

Edit: 5095

2nd Edit: 6250 - Ohh yeah, not having to think hard about what im doing now, instinct taking over.

3rd Edit: 10,120

4th edit: 16,280! Post a picture of it as soon as I can.

FUCK! the picture is fucked, I will break the record again another time and make sure the picture is put into a better format.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
I think that bug is supposed to be there, after all at one point your character does say "There must be a glitch in the system"...

Olivier Hague said:
Nah, that would ruin the whole thing. ^^
(assuming the others aren't using that bug, of course ^^; )
you win this time, Mr. Hague.....

damn i suck at this game, i can barely get past 1000

Olivier Hague said:
Well, there's an easily exploitable bug...

There, stupidly saved it in a text document, but got it working.

16280.jpg

What were you saying, Hague? ^^  ::)

I even copied the whole screen, including the skullknight.net box in the corner and left it in just in case you would accuse me of stealing the score from elsewhere.

Ok, here we go. I already said I would break my last record regardless of if it were posted or not.

22105.jpg

Notice how in both pics my hand is in the same position, thats not a accident.

Sorry it's so big.

R

Raftrider

Freakin' sweet. I needed a break from Vice City. The "Publicity" mission for LoveFist is impossible!

Raftrider said:
Freakin' sweet. I needed a break from Vice City. The "Publicity" mission for LoveFist is impossible!
Awesome, a girl who plays GTA. You gonna pre-order San Andreas? I allready have.  8)

EDIT: I only got 60 meters  :p

EDIT:
score.jpg

Jon Schaffer said:
Awesome, a girl who plays GTA. You gonna pre-order San Andreas? I allready have.  8)
damn i dont like going off topic, but do you know if san andreas will be out for PC as well?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
78 meters here, but it gets annoying after a while, because the mouse eventually runs out of the flashbox screwing u up.

Top Bottom