Theory of Fate and CAUSALITY

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, after reading some posts on things repeating themselves on casulty, I started to wonder, why are people saying Guts is like gambino, and then saying Guts is like skully. Can he actully be the same thing? Then it hit me. Maybe in the long run casulty repeats itself, and within it smaller conflicts repeat itself over and over again, but eventually change because fate is a spiral not a circle. Here is a diagram so I can explain.

(Sorry for being cheap, I would make my own diagram but this was alredy sitting there so i said what the fuck)

spiral.gif

Now, if this was a spiral staircase, lets ignore the flooring or steps for now. There are two bright spirals, one in the middle and one on the outside. The one on the outside would show major conflicts repeating themselves over and over again, while the smaller spiral repeats over and over again in a shorter amount of time. For example, in the bigger spiral guts would represent skully, while in the smaller spiral Guts would represent Gambino.

Now, the reason why the colors in the stairs change as it progresses is to show it was never like it was before. Things in casulty are not static, things are constantly changing; Even if a war happened right at that moment, and the war mirrored another war 1000 years ago exactly how it was, there is still memory of the first war so things weren't exact. Like for example, the second eclipes was not exactly like the first one, but it mirrored it (those two by the way, would be on the smaller spiral).

So Casulty, In my theory, is like the staircase. The person traveling down fate has a hand on each bar, to guide themselves down. In the smaller bar, things would repeat alot more then the larger longer bar.

Hopefully this would clear out how casulty works for those who still dont understand it  8).

Rakshas

Be quiet... You are already dead...
Re: Theory of Fate and Casulty

It's a shame that my english blow... It seems "nice" for me. Things are repeating but not exactly the same as before.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

Great analogy. ;D

But, could causality ever be thought as a coned sprial, that although it continues to spiral round and round it continues to flare out more and more causing more change?

I always found the similarity between Ishidoro and Gambino odd... they look quite alike. Maybe Ishidoro will become like Guts and become just like Gambino. :eek:

I think the limb I was on just broke however. ;D

DarkBlademaster

Headless Death said:
Great analogy. ;D

But, could casualty ever be thought as a coned sprial, that although it continues to spiral round and round it continues to flare out more and more causing more change?

That sounds good, but I was just talking from what I know from berserk. If it flared out more, that would mean it would take longer and longer for things to happen. Change was represented by the colors.

Aconyro

REVENGE!

But there isn't actually a spiral, just bad analogy for a fate that is more like a wobbly circle thats repeats over and over again yet is different every time. Don't believe me? Go look, I asked the Idea of Evil itself.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent

Yes you asked him, but I thought it was you who described it as a wobbly circle not the Idea of Evil. I think the wobbly circle is just a misinterpritation of It's words.

p.s.
The Idea of evil still hasn't responded to my question, Is it over now. :'(

nah, its not over,

its just taking a break, a very long, long, long...

(the next day) ...long, long break ;),

it has a damn good job with great benefits and only works 1 hour a month,

i wonder what the requirements are for that job? ???

and i agree that i think the wobbly circle was misinterpretation :D

but oh well, maybe its just a straight line that has a few branches and gets cut off at the end when a whole new entity takes over and starts something totally different,

maybe the next idea will have a universe based in the abyss with energy beings instead of actuall physicall creatures and the new idea will be a galbladder  ;D

you never know, oh well :-X,

til later my dears.... :-*

- c

Aconyro

REVENGE!

After some careful thought I have a description that may actually more closely approximate the way causality works (no not as a wobbly circle). Well it's obvious it's not a spiral (spirals must have direction and idea said it did not), it's not just a plain circle either (it would just repeat, wobbly or not), so this leads to my explanation.

First you take a straight line which will represent time or events. On this straight line you overlay a sine wave to represent fate or degree of change. Next you put a square on the line to represent the movement of time, Now you twist this into a circle, in order to make the pattern loop. Last, you take the sine wave and spin it forward at a faster rate than the movement of time. This will cause changes when events repeat themselves, thereby creating causality. Below is a diagram of a section of causality with different time periods on it. You'll notice that it looks similar to a spiral but it's not.

wave4.gif

I would make an example with movement but I wouldn't know where to start and it would probably take too long.

DarkBlademaster

Aconyro said:
After some careful thought I have a description that may actually more closely approximate the way causality works (no not as a wobbly circle). Well it's obvious it's not a spiral (spirals must have direction and idea said it did not), it's not just a plain circle either (it would just repeat, wobbly or not), so this leads to my explanation.

First you take a straight line which will represent time or events. On this straight line you overlay a sine wave to represent fate or degree of change. Next you put a square on the line to represent the movement of time, Now you twist this into a circle, in order to make the pattern loop. Last, you take the sine wave and spin it forward at a faster rate than the movement of time. This will cause changes when events repeat themselves, thereby creating causality. Below is a diagram of a section of causality with different time periods on it. You'll notice that it looks similar to a spiral but it's not.

wave4.gif

I would make an example with movement but I wouldn't know where to start and it would probably take too long.

Umm... That explination is kinda confusing. Isn't that kinda the same thing that I said except it doesnt show change and the 2nd center bar?

since yall are confusing yourselves and each other :-X,

i decided to make a graph to show all the details of how things work :),

both of you had some correct parts and some bad parts,

i combined them to get the following professionally done graph, it has also been backed by sears roebuck and co. :D

it is as follows:

actuall_casualty_graph.JPG

that should explain it all ;D,

(smile, you'll live longer  ;))

- c  8)

Aconyro

REVENGE!

White is time, Yellow is change, Red is the pull of change on time, Green is a marker for current time. And it's a spiral-like section of a circle. You spin fate (change) its pulls time (events) differently when it eventually loops.

Is that a better explanation?

oh, come on man,

that was a joke :D,

loosen up a bit ;D

message board = fun = Berserk

why cant these things go together? ???

i understand what youre sayin,

just relax,

and have a great night damnitt!!!!! 8)

- c

DarkBlademaster

Walter said:
CAUSALITY

I fixed the title; Its pritty funny because I have always called it Casulty as in Cas-Ual-Tee instead of Causality as in Caus-ali-tee. Boy am I stupid.

Aconyro

REVENGE!
10-4, I wasn't angry, just trying to simplify it so DemonX and others could understand it (cause it was complicated). Kinda like when a friend laughs and tells his bud "Na man that's not what i meant, it's like this..." Sorry about that. Shoulda used this:  :)

;D

no no,

you misunderstand,

i was not mad,

i cant get mad at a message board,

i was just havin fun,

frustrating sometimes with people who actually ask, "whats the number to 9-1-1!!!!", yes  :-X

i apologize if you think i was mad,

but just relax,

dont do it, let your body go through it 8)

- c

I

Italian_demon

DemonX said:
Well, after reading some posts on things repeating themselves on casulty, I started to wonder, why are people saying Guts is like gambino, and then saying Guts is like skully. Can he actully be the same thing? Then it hit me. Maybe in the long run casulty repeats itself, and within it smaller conflicts repeat itself over and over again, but eventually change because fate is a spiral not a circle. Here is a diagram so I can explain.

(Sorry for being cheap, I would make my own diagram but this was alredy sitting there so i said what the fuck)

spiral.gif

Now, if this was a spiral staircase, lets ignore the flooring or steps for now. There are two bright spirals, one in the middle and one on the outside. The one on the outside would show major conflicts repeating themselves over and over again, while the smaller spiral repeats over and over again in a shorter amount of time. For example, in the bigger spiral guts would represent skully, while in the smaller spiral Guts would represent Gambino.

Now, the reason why the colors in the stairs change as it progresses is to show it was never like it was before. Things in casulty are not static, things are constantly changing; Even if a war happened right at that moment, and the war mirrored another war 1000 years ago exactly how it was, there is still memory of the first war so things weren't exact. Like for example, the second eclipes was not exactly like the first one, but it mirrored it (those two by the way, would be on the smaller spiral).

So Casulty, In my theory, is like the staircase. The person traveling down fate has a hand on each bar, to guide themselves down. In the smaller bar, things would repeat alot more then the larger longer bar.

Hopefully this would clear out how casulty works for those who still dont understand it  8).

What i read here is very interesting but i think something is wrong in the whole picture, and maybe this could affect your theory:
the picture you show is a Helix (like the alpha helix of the proteins secondary structure i'd say) not a spiral!
The spiral is different cause it's limited on one extreem....... a spiral is a system where the distance from the center variate gradually moving through it!
Referring to Berserk i'd say that the Destiny of the Human world is
now moving in a Spiral (as Idea's project wishes, i guess), cause each cycle of time the Human World gets closer to the center of the Spiral where ITS Destiny will End: in other words, each cycle of time the human world gets closer to the End, and i guess right now it is very close to the center of the Spiral as Griffit has intention to melt it with the Spiritual World, soon the Human world and humanity Destiny will conclude it's existence!
In your Helix (supposed to be a Spiral.. actually i think in some disciplines a Spiral is described also as DemonX pictures it..), there is no-END and no beginning, everything will repeat early or later, which i don't think its this case....

That's at least how i interpretate the Theory of the Destiny Moving in a Spiral.....
In each cycle things similar happen but they aren't the same as we moved closer to the center.....

Top Bottom