• Skull Knight

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters

Judo

Midlands finest
CnC said:
Zodd has yet to lose anything but an arm to SK or Guts.

It was Griffith who cut Zodds arm off at their first encounter. Guts didn't cost him any body-parts yet.

I voted for "other"... firstly because I can't decide between Guts and Skully for getting the honor of bringing him down and secondly because deep inside, I still hope that he'll turn around and oppose the GodHand one day.
Wishful thinking, I know.

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
I voted for Guts namely for reasons already previously stated by other people.

But as corny as it might sound I guess it just seems more or less 'right' for Guts to be the one to take down Zodd seeing as he was the first thing Guts truly feared, and by defeating him he'd be overcoming that fear.

from the way i see it he got fricken owned by the lightning guy lol. but i really doubt that he's out for the count. and guts should have the right to kill him.

Pesmerga

This is going to be one hell of a party
Tuco_godguns said:
would be stupid if skully didnt kill him.

Stupid..??? Why stupid?
If the manga doesn't go the way you want all the manga will be stupid?

Do you really think if Guts kill Zodd it's stupid?
If Ganishka kill Zodd it's stupid?

D

Death Can Wait

If Zodd does go down, I THINK it will be to Guts and party (namely Guts).

Dirty Dog

I doubt that it will be SK.
When he and Zodd fought at the Eclipse, it seemed fairly clear to me that SK's desire wasn't to kill Zodd at all, just to get past him.

I doubt that it will be Ganishka. Although it is very clear that Zodd stands no chance against Ganishka's misty-thundery form, I don't think Zodd would be careless enough to actually let himself die to something that can be wounded so badly by the DS.

I doubt that it will be Guts. Why? I think that Guts has no intention of killing him, only in defeating him. And I don't doubt that Guts will eventually defeat him, just that Guts won't wear the Berserk armor (he wouldn't want the beast to be what defeats Zodd) when that time comes.

I think it will be, if any of the people mentioned thus far, Griffith. Not Femto, Griffith. Griffith the white hawk, not Femto the falcon of darkness. O__o

However, I think that "hawk" is a metaphor for a powerful flying thing; namely, Serpico! :serpico:
(O_____o i make no sense sometimes.)

Top Bottom