Favorite form of Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
But Skully might not be your everyday physical body. Here's the thing. If you attack them in their world, you're not going to win. End of story. They can control every aspect of it.

The_Mysterious_N

Hai Yai Forces
But  Skully might not be your everyday physical body. Here's the thing. If you attack them in their world, you're not going to win. End of story. They can control every aspect of it.

That's what I was thinking. So how can Guts even hope to kill them, he's just a human. (I wonder how strong he can get) At least Skullguy seems to be some kinda freak. Unless Guts turns out to be the son of darkness or whatever Gambino called him I don't see it happening.

They have a physical body they want to protect.
No, they don't have a physical body.
Why else should Void have mislead SK's blade? If they were etheral or whatever, wouldn't Void just have let Sk's sword slash trough him?
Because they can interact with physical beings during Occultations and sacrifices.

D

Drachenfels

But  Skully might not be your everyday physical body. Here's the thing. If you attack them in their world, you're not going to win. End of story. They can control every aspect of it.

Wrong.
Why could SK so easily escape then? Why didn't they just closed the dimesion door to the real world?

No, they don't have a physical body.

With what did Griffith rape Caska then?

Because they can interact with physical beings during Occultations and sacrifices.

So you admit that they can be hurt/slayn?

D

Drachenfels

And for the "interaction" they need a body. So they ARE physical beings.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
guess who i aim

cible.gif

;)

D

Drachenfels

Someone who doesn't know that Angelfire doesn't like links to their pictures?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
And for the "interaction" they need a body. So they ARE physical beings.

Lets just say anything is possible in the realm of the God Hand. Their like the genie in Aladin, Great Omnipotent Powers!!! but with limitations....in that they cant leave their plane of existance.....well except for femto/griffith.... :p

Lliugusamui

around the corner
to Drachenfels

you say God Hands need a body for the eclipses, but their bodies aren't bodies ! ... ^^
it's only a representation of what they wanted to be
the slann of the eclipse and the slann of the orgy's smoke are the same slanns, except that slann is at home during the eclipse
and perhaps Void wanted to protect himself from SK because 1) SK coming from kakuryo can interact with non-physical beings ( the aura-esques ) 2) Void and others Angels were humans so they have a reminiscence of what they were, and instinctivly they want to protect their 'perfect' body they chose for many many years...

I don't know whether I have explained what I wanted originnally and whether I'm clear, I hope so.

D

Drachenfels

Lets just say anything is possible in the realm of the God Hand. Their like the genie in Aladin, Great Omnipotent Powers!!! but with limitations....in that they cant leave their plane of existance.....well except for femto/griffith.... :p

They aren't omnipotend. If they were, why would they have let SK escape with Guts and Kaska? SK is their only real enemy at that time.

you say God Hands need a body for the eclipses, but their bodies aren't bodies ! ... ^^

Aha.

it's only a representation of what they wanted to be
the slann of the eclipse and the slann of the orgy's smoke are the same slanns, except that slann is at home during the eclipse

The shadow at the orgy was just a projection. In the eclipse, we see her real body.

and perhaps Void wanted to protect himself from SK because 1) SK coming from kakuryo can interact with non-physical beings ( the aura-esques ) 2) Void and others Angels were humans so they have a reminiscence of what they were, and instinctivly they want to protect their 'perfect' body they chose for many many years...

I really doubt that is just a reflex from his human memory that let him build up that energy shield or what it was. He knew that SK's blade would kill him if it goes trough his brain.

I don't know whether I have explained what I wanted originnally and whether I'm clear, I hope so.

You did. I still disagree.

That's the way I see it:

On top, there is the Idea, the "god". It exists as a consciousness in all humans, has no body, personality or whatever makes a human a individual; Instead it's some kind of "over-being", created by the evil of the humans. The Idea's power manifests itself in the Apostles and the God Hand.

Then comes the God Hand. I see them as some kind of "Super-Apostles". They are the direct servants of the Idea, and are mostly magical, not physical; But they are still not on par with the Idea, so they have bodies, and can be killed.

Then come the usual Apostles; They are humand with a little bit essence of the Idea; They are physical and a little bit magical, so they can (more or less) easily be beaten by weapons from the real world.

At the very bottom are the ghosts/demons that manifest themselves in the real world. They are also mostly magical, but can also be beaten by usual weapons.

Ok, I hope you understood what I wanted to say; And of course, everything is my opinion, not fact, unless Miura says so.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
They aren't omnipotend. If they were, why would they have let SK escape with Guts and Kaska? SK is their only real enemy at that time.

Maybe because of fate, if SK doesn't elude it.
it's not a joke, we see them represented by bodies, but what I meant was they don't have physical body.

I really doubt that is just a reflex from his human memory that let him build up that energy shield or what it was. He knew that SK's blade would kill him if it goes trough his brain.
my 2) assumption is probably wrong, but my 1) is still up
because God Hands are ethereal and humans concrete, so they can't interfere except in fate. People from the other plan might interfere with these two others plans, not completly and in a ceratain unknown way

Then comes the God Hand. I see them as some kind of "Super-Apostles". They are the direct servants of the Idea, and are mostly magical, not physical; But they are still not on par with the Idea, so they have bodies, and can be killed.
the Apostles choose to become Apostles because of their fear, hatred, despair and all feelings that troubles them
the God Hand are chosen by fate : Idea knew that Griffith would become Femto centuries afar, he manipulated fate ( and ADN, :eek: ) to have Griffith, an unusual being, who is the center of this manga and of its world

D

Drachenfels

Maybe because of fate, if SK doesn't elude it.

Or because their power is not great enough to get him before he escapes. Is it that hard to believe that they aren't omnipotent?

it's not a joke, we see them represented by bodies, but what I meant was they don't have physical body.

I realised what you wanted to say...
And they still have physical bodies.

my 2) assumption is probably wrong, but my 1) is still up
because God Hands are ethereal and humans concrete, so they can't interfere except in fate. People from the other plan might interfere with these two others plans, not completly and in a ceratain unknown way

Yeah, whatever. There's still no prove that they aren't vulnerable to usual weapons, only that they are so powerful that no humans has succedded to hit them.

the Apostles choose to become Apostles because of their fear, hatred, despair and all feelings that troubles them
the God Hand are chosen by fate : Idea knew that Griffith would become Femto centuries afar, he manipulated fate ( and ADN,  :eek: ) to have Griffith, an unusual being, who is the center of this manga and of its world

What is ADN?
And I don't think Idea can fully control the fate. If it would be so, the evil would be almighty; but there is still light in the dark world, in form of Guts and SK, and I don't think it was Idea's will that anyone survived the eclipse.
Maybe SK and Guts are the chosen of the opposite of the Idea of Evil...
or whatever.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
What is ADN?
And I don't think Idea can fully control the fate. If it would be so, the evil would be almighty; but there is still light in the dark world, in form of Guts and SK, and I don't think it was Idea's will that anyone survived the eclipse.
Maybe SK and Guts are the chosen of the opposite of the Idea of Evil...
or whatever.
I meant DNA ^^
in a nutshell, I'd say that the light you tell about isn't Guts but rather Griffith
please try to view that point objectively !

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I still feel like the "Femto" version looks a lot better, at least in the tv series...."Griffith went to the gym, just look at those pectorals"

D

Drachenfels

I meant DNA ^^
in a nutshell, I'd say that the light you tell about isn't Guts but rather Griffith
please try to view that point objectively !

Griffith resuces Midland, creates his kingdom where everybody is happy, and Guts comes, kills him and destroys this kingdom and everybody will be sad and in the same old shit world they used to be...
Is that how you see it?

Top Bottom