Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Advent Children

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • OMG!!11STARWARSISAWESOME!!!!LOS0r

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Watching paint dry.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I just wondered what people thought about the live action eva movie, and couldn't resist throwing in the poll. I apologize in advance for gaying up the board considerably, in my newb idiocy.

I'm gonna say Advent Children. In my eyes FF7 was the greatest of the FF series thus far. And all the FF7 games that are coming out that act as prequels and sequels all interest me. But this movie is gonna be awesome. Just got wait a little more than 3 months and I'll finally get to see this movie.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
This may come as a surprise to some, but I'm going with FF7 movie too. Though, in the poll, I'm voting for paint. =)

In my day we had a beer and a can of paint and that was hours of fun right there.

Seriously, I am voting for Advent.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
dwarfkicker said:
Hey Grif, you usually bash the continuation of FF7.  Why the change?  The new trailer catch your eye?

Well, I don't care about EVA, but making it into a live-action movie sounds like failure itself, and I already know Star Wars sucks, so Advent Children doesnt so much win as those other projects have lost already. =)

It's got potential going for it still, even if the trailers make me think it will, I don't KNOW that it sucks yet. This is the FF movie Square should have made in the first place (if any), but it might just be too little too late for it to be good. We'll see, but I still voted paint (and that's probably the correct answer).

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Rage Incarnate said:
In my day we had a beer and a can of paint and that was hours of fun right there.
Hey, who needs the paint?

Anyway, I voted for the paint, because I'm an aspiring artist (with hopefully an exageration on the artist part, though it's mostly up to other people's opinions). Advent Children looks pretty awesome visually, but I'm worried about it having a deep plot. I think the live action EVA is absolutely unnecessary, just a plot to milk it for money. Though I'll be seeing Satr Wars this weekend, I've lost what little faith I ever had in the first movies.

Top Bottom