Consider this:

Who would win in a fight between these two characters:

Jill's Dad

Godo

The conditions are as follows: any weapon is allowed, and both contestants have had a shot of goldschlager.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Sincerly, there's no point to discuss
If Zepec want to touch Erika or anything, Godo slays him in two . Be sure that Godo is not a weak when he's angry ( i'm just sad to think he never used the Dragon Slayer )

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno about that... Zepec is always seen with a liquor bottle, which means he can probably withstand a LOT of alcohol. Godo, on the otherhand, lives in a mountain and probably has HEMP everything. Hes a hippie, more or less. Sure he makes weapons of war, but hs a HIPPY.

Zepec would win, hands down in a drunken brawl, however, if both were sober...I have to say Godo.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
zoddo's going to fly down and rip jill's asshole dad in half.
i nearly posted a resembling one!
no matter which fight is going on...zodd will interfere and let destruction do the rest..

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
u think thats air u r breathing now?

saf-elephant-butt.jpg

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Who would win in a fight between these two characters:

Jill's Dad

Godo

The conditions are as follows: any weapon is allowed, and both contestants have had a shot of goldschlager.

Godo. The man built the dragonslayer and pretty much worked till the day he died :'(

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Godo. The man built the dragonslayer and pretty much worked till the day he died  :'(
I'm totally right with this
Godo's a god !
I like his conversation with Guts in Volume 17, he looks like an omniscient at this time . Guts seems so blind !!

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I'm totally right with this
Godo's a god !
I like his conversation with Guts in Volume 17, he looks like an omniscient at this time . Guts seems so blind !!

Yeah. Can't spell god with out Godo! ::)

Top Bottom