BERSERK emoticons!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Original Emoticon Cast:
:serpico: :guts: :void: :griff: :miura: :judo: :zodd: :puck: :beast: :carcus: :SK: :casca: :schierke: :isidro: :badbone: :???: :troll: :chomp:
Griff, Aaz and myself worked on these a few days ago. Since then, we've polished them up and made them shine. Enjoy!

EDIT: The Full Lineup:

:serpico: :guts: :carcus: :slan: :iva: :casca: :farnese: :isidro: :schierke: :griffnotevil: :beast: :rakshas: :ubik: :void: :badbone: :zodd: :ganishka: :???: :SK: :femto: :azan: :puck: :sad: :judo: :mozgus: :daiba: :magni: :troll: :schnoz: :flora: :idea: :rickert: :chomp:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I can't say I'm not proud of these honestly. I think we and especially you Walter did a great job, making emoticons with a personality while keeping them on a reasonable and usable scale (i.e. they're icons and not small avatars of 80x80 pixels).

CnC

Ad Oculos
Excellent work Aazealh and Walter!
my only critique would be that :isidro: is more of a likeness of Grunbeld than Isidro, IMO.
Other than that, flawless

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
my only critique would be that :isidro: is more of a likeness of Grunbeld than Isidro, IMO.

Well, he has fiery red hair too, and his jaw is too sharp to be Grunberd's (at least to me)... If you have any suggestion, feel free to voice it. :zodd:

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Niiiice, Serpico looks a bit too happy though. A few can use a little refining, however this one is a self explanatory masterpiece :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
How 'bout Casca to sign dementia or something?
You can have her with her eyes rolling in opposite angles for example

I'm making her the kiss emoticon.
Casca.gif

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Wow, they all look awesome, great job guys!  It looks like this must have taken a long time.  My favorites are Puck and the Troll.  Crying Judo is funny, too.  Poor Jodo!!!1

And yeah, Casca for the "confused" emoticon would be kinda cool...

EDIT: Ne'ermind. :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Excellent... I was just looking for the confused one.

Isn't it judo? not jodo?
I think you were absent during the POOR JODO days. It was one of the recurring jokes here, in response to the flood of POOR JODO threads that were created. Some members wrote long, trite sigs, along with banners that displayed their lament and true, unfiltered love for him, and what a FAG griff is for what he did to him!!

Like Darkbane, I think Judo had it coming! :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Isn't it judo? not jodo?

It's Judo yeah, the "jodo!! :'(" thingie is a joke due to an important number of female fans misspelling his name while mourning his loss. Guess you missed some important stuff in the end, in spite of what you might be saying. :beast:

C said:
Y'all made some really cool stuff. This one is my favorite: :zodd:

Thanks! :badbone:

EDIT: Ah well, Wally replied before I did...

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
I think you were absent during the POOR JODO days. It was one of the recurring jokes here, in response to the flood of POOR JODO threads that were created. Some members wrote long, trite sigs, along with banners that displayed their lament and true, unfiltered love for him, and what a FAG griff is for what he did to him!! :judo:

Sounds entrancing. :schierke:

Aazealh said:
Well, he has fiery red hair too, and his jaw is too sharp to be Grunberd's (at least to me)... If you have any suggestion, feel free to voice it. :zodd:

Sure, this probably influenced by the visual image I had in my head for the longest time, but I always pictured Isidro to be blond, I realize thats not the official color.

grunbeld.gif
isidro.gif

(borrowing from the Encyclopedia, hope you don't mind) As far as the sharpness of the jaw, I would say Grunbeld has more chiseled (sp) features, while Isidro, while not entirely round either, is more child-like in size and shape. I guess the more obvious reason I said Grunbeld before is the fiery red hair. While Isidro has spiky hair as well, Grunbeld's looks like its on fire.

That said, I might as well add in that I no idea how I'd go about representing that change in a 20 by 20 pixel format. So take whatever critique I might have with that in mind.
But still, great work guys.

Top Bottom