Episode III: Backstroke of the West

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The thank is of you China. Thank of you the much. Instead.

http://www.winterson.com/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html#ha

I have them saved. If the site goes down, Ill host it.

UPDATE! Found more:

http://middlekingdomstories.blog-city.com/crazy_subtitles.htm

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
  And here I was thinking that english to spanish movie translations were bad. Lord have mercy.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Do not WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

...for some reason I like a lot of these better than the originals.
This whole blunder was far more entertaining than the actual movie.

I like the fact that they call the Jedi Council, the Presbyterian Church. Why can't they just use the word Jedi instead of trying to use Chinese words.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Faust said:
I like the fact that they call the Jedi Council, the Presbyterian Church. Why can't they just use the word Jedi instead of trying to use Chinese words.
These guys translated it from English - Chinese - English so... it's understandably (or not so) awful.

You know, I hear that Paradise Lost is translating the Berserk Illustrations Guide from Japanese - Italian - English. That should turn out wonderful :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
You know, I hear that Paradise Lost is translating the Berserk Illustrations Guide from Japanese - Italian - English. That should turn out wonderful :carcus:

I'm sure Headless Death is holding his breath. :troll:

paradise_lost said:
I can help u here ... I have to look around translations I have to find the right translation about the Art Book ...

... please be patient ...

;)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
:serpico: Funny Stuff.
Aazealh said:
I'm sure Headless Death is holding his breath. :troll:
Yep, it's already been nine months since he said he would do it. Although I admit the translation wasn't too high on my priority list. Since, well, Paradise Lost sometimes needed translating to understand when he wrote in English.

CnC

Ad Oculos
guts_ANGRY.gif

Top Bottom