VampireHunterBob

VampireHunterBob wanted me to tell everyone that is doing well in Iraq.  He will be there about a year.   Everything is going well.  At this time, he is assisting in training Iraq's to begin to take over their own country once again.  He looks forward to talking to everyone as soon as he is able to get his Internet set up at his location.
bhbsmum

CnC

Ad Oculos
I'm curious to get his impressions of the place, without the media filter the rest of us Americans have to get our info from.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I'm curious to get his impressions of the place, without the media filter the rest of us Americans have to get our info from.
There's a media filter on outgoing mail too :carcus: My uncle was over there for a few months.

Walter said:
There's a media filter on outgoing mail too  :carcus:  My uncle was over there for a few months.
So the people in charge don`t want people talking about how it is there. Have they got a logical reason for that?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
CnC said:
It could potentially reveal tactics or positions to the enemy-  or something like that...

Not to mention possible Wheel of Time, Star Wars, or Harry Potter book spoilers. Ha.... ha.... ha.... :troll:

Anyway, now that we've all jerked ourselves off or acted like jerkoffs, as the case may be... I'd like to to wish Bobby a safe journey. Hope to hear from ya soon, buddy.

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Griffith No More!" said:
Anyway, now that we've all jerked ourselves off or acted like jerkoffs, as the case may be... I'd like to to wish Bobby a safe journey.

As would I. Stay safe VHB

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Khorne said:
Mr. Madam? Is their english that bad?

sorry about that. They are basicly asking if i'm married or have any kids. A lot of them don't know any english aside from hello, mister, and baby. It gets old QUICK.

It really sucks for the most part, you get in a fight you really can't see who you are fighting, those guys are just poppin maybe 4 rouns running away. IF i saw them they'd be dead for sure. Any ways uhhh yeah. peace.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
CnC said:
thats a good answer...  :serpico:

hows the average iraqi mood over there?

The little kids like us, and some of the women get all excited and blow us kisses. I know people that have been offered to do the "freaky freaky" by some iraqi guys. They some how have this odd ability to spot koreans from a mile away. Spc. Song would just be standing there then they go "codey!" [that's what it sounds like, it means korean] they are just waiting for him to drop kick someone like jacky chan or bruce lee. There's a lot of very angry people out there but as long as the majority of the iraqi public in that area likes you, you'll be fine. Now if you piss them off you're basicly fucked.

Top Bottom