Post a picture of your desktop

Oburi

All praise Grail
image002ks.jpg

I fucking love and miss these games dearly.

X

Xem

You know you can put folders inside other folders right? :slan:

Love the Loaned Games and Missing Games files, I should do that.

Viral Harvest

Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break
If someone were to steal my computer, they'd have no idea how to chronologically navigate anything, I have it spider-webbed in such a way that I think I'm the only one who knows where shit is. Haha, love my desktop.

I sort of have an Etsy store, that is, I run it and put all of the listings up but it's all of my mother's corny arts and crafts but it makes a few bucks every now and then haha.

Untitled.png

Heh, Branded and I both have paint open, I wonder why. :troll: Jeez Viral Harvest, I really want to organize your desktop for you, I like the PS3 Hack folder though. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
slan69 said:
Jeez Viral Harvest, I really want to organize your desktop for you, I like the PS3 Hack folder though. :serpico:

You have the same Adobe Reader shortcut he does though, so shame on you both. Seriously, why would someone keep that on their desktop (ironically my desktop is such a mess I'm definitely not posting it :iva:)?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
unledbqw.png

I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect and Final Fantasy VIII lately, and since I had a ME wallpaper up for about a month, I switched over to FFVIII the other day.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
That reminds me of this thing that I made waaaay back in the day. It doesn't quite make sense as a graph, but gets the point across. :ganishka:

FF8fun.jpg

I should really give that game a second shot, minus expectations.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Griffith said:
That reminds me of this thing that I made waaaay back in the day. It doesn't quite make sense as a graph, but gets the point across. :ganishka:

That's pretty good. :ganishka:

I think I'm in the minority, but I really enjoyed playing FFVIII when it first came out, and it's a lot of fun revisiting it. :serpico:

Viral Harvest

Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break
I enjoyed it at the time when I was beginning High School, but in retrospect; a witch in outer space?

Well, okay. FFVIII certainly wasn't the worst of them all (FFX comes to mind) but definitely on my bottom-half of favorite Final Fantasies. Less Tidus, more Terra.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
I should really give that game a second shot, minus expectations.

Yeah it's not that bad. Card game's fun, and it's got a few cool moments, like Odin getting slashed out of the blue and then Gilgamesh's dramatic appearance. I also liked that Squall & Linoa's love story was at the center of the plot instead of being a side-story to the good old saving of the world.

On the other hand, it does have some pretty annoying aspects. Still, I have fonder memories of FFVIII than I do of FFIX or FFX. Not that it's saying much.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
On the other hand, it does have some pretty annoying aspects.

The Draw system is my least favorite aspect of the game. I like the ability to junction magic to various stats, but I don't like having to spend 5 minutes drawing 100 of each new magic type at the start of battle with a new enemy to get the most out of it.

Hello, everyone!

I think I'll take this time to thank those SK.Net members over on twitter who so expeditiously saw my tweet-plea for account activation. It's great to be over here with the world's biggest Berserk fans here on the No. #1 site for Berserk fans. I can't wait to get to know you all. And without further ado, here's my current wallpaper!

mydesktopu.jpg

Top Bottom