New addition to the SaiyajinNoOuji house hold!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well I know some of you may or may not know but I have been married for a while! With that this Past week, September 26th at 2:10pm to be exact, My wife and I had out first kid!

Its a boy and I win at life! I was the only one on both sides of the family that wanted a boy and I WIN! IN YOUR FACE JAPAN!

Anways, I will post some pics soon! :troll:

On a side note, be glad that you dont give birth in Japan, they dont use pain numbing drugs... so it was all natural for the wife and her labor lasted 3 fucking days! I can also say that my time looking at all the nastiest crap on the internet helped me out as all the "good stuff" that comes with labor didnt gross me out!

EDIT: Pic 1 The misses and the kid were both pretty tired, but she a hell of a lot better to finally be done with it! Just to give you an idea.. im 5'11" and she is 4'9" Pretty big difference and with her being Japanese, having an american sized kid was no easy task!
RyoYuj.jpg

EDIT 2: Also just for FYI his name is Yujiro! :carcus: This isn't a very common name anymore in the Japanese populace so it fits well with him! Make him be the unique one... now I cant wait to take him to Starbucks! He will be the chick magnet! :troll:

T-three days!? o_O

Congratulations! I wish you and your family the best! You better get the cameras ready so you can treasure all those moments. :)

Winde

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
As said to you before, truly a blessing. Best wishes to you and your family. Pizza's on me bro'.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Thats not fair cause im waaaay over the hell over here!  :puck:
Tell you what; the day I get to go to Japan I'll bring the pizza myself I promise. :void:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
......   :miura:
I'm actually serious about this... I'm hoping I get go before I become a daddy myself. But this is a celebration thread to you my friend, sarcastic comments weren't intended.

Venus

if only...
Nomad said:
I'm actually serious about this... I'm hoping WE get go before I become a daddy myself.  But this is a celebration thread to you my friend, sarcastic comments weren't intended.

Silly Nomad  :casca:

3 days?!?! I would definitely grab a knife myself and do me a nice c section homemade style.  Congrats to you and your wife.  Best wishes from your friends here at Wallmart.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Venus said:
Silly Nomad :casca:

3 days?!?! I would definitely grab a knife myself and do me a nice c-session homemade style. Congrats to you and your wife. Best wishes from your friends here at Wallmart.
haha, yea, she felt like it. It was jacked at first we thought we were going to have a C section... then they said natural... then they said C section... then finally natural! It was rough, but its all good now! =D

SaiyajinNoOuji

"Griffith No More!" said:
You're the man now dog! :guts: :chomp:

How's being a dad feelin'? You seem a natural.
well its sinking in right now. Thing is, since we had the kid in Mainland I had to come back to Okinawa for work... going to take vacation on the 14th... Have to wait a month till the kid can get on a plane! So then it will sink and I will have to do the sleepless nights! YAY! :guts:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Dude -- what the hell?! You could have not mentioned this to me?!

Still -- fair play to you. I have to say that it's a cute little sprog! Kudos to you and your wife man ^___^

puella

Berserk forever
Wow, congratulations!
Your boy looks perfect and it even looks like he resembles Guts. :guts:

3 fucking days? :isidro:
Can I ask what you were doing all this time while your brave wife was struggling? :badbone:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
puella said:
Can I ask what you were doing all this time while your brave wife was struggling? :badbone:
I was just going to say posting at SK.NET... but then I saw this:
saiyi0of.jpg

SaiyajinNoOuji

Def you fools! I was with her from the time that she was in labor. I was there holding her hand and all of that while keeping her head cool... and doing my best hardgay impressions! That was all fine and dandy untill she started to have her "Aliens" experience and the little me was trying to come on out!

EDIT: I'm a retard cause I thought Nomad was setting me up the bomb! But he actually showed that I was gone for the 3 days! READING COMPREHENSION FTL!!! :troll:(For the lose)

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Congrats to you both and an "OUCH!" to your wife. They say that children raised on good literature grow up to enjoy good literature, so it's a good thing you already have plenty of picture books (AKA Berserk) to raise him on :guts:.

Top Bottom