If I were to sell my Zodd II UPDATED ZODD II ON EBAY!

Do you guys think someone would buy my extra Zodd II if I didn't include the Bone SK Bust.

UPDATE: Good amount of interest in this so my extra Zodd II is up on ebay!

EBAY LINK

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: If I were to sell my Zodd II

I think it'd sell on auctions yes, for a lesser price of course.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Aye... but you might wanna put the offer up on these boards first and see if someone will buy it for you. Asking for a PM is usually a good idea -- keep things private :badbone:

Bleak Harvest said:
Aye... but you might wanna put the offer up on these boards first and see if someone will buy it for you. Asking for a PM is usually a good idea -- keep things private :badbone:

PM me if you want to buy my Zodd II sans SK bust. :badbone:

Make an offer since I really don't know what to ask for it without the bust.

Aaz is the current high bidder.

I won't tell you the amount since this is a private sale. The offers better be serious if you think you can beat this hard core Berserk fan. :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Exact, you guys better put big money on the table to overbid me. :carcus:

Stiler said:
Lucky :p, probally couldn't outbid you.

Is it the bloody version or what?

What I am selling is the no blood version. Keeping the bloody version but I want to have both SK busts.

R

-rob-

I will be keeping a lookout for this!

Cept I got 1 of the biggest Hurricanes in recorded history due to hit my house this weekend.

Hey rob! Where do you hail from? I'm going to the University of Florida in gainesville! But i'm originally from miami which looks like it could be hit real bad by that hurricane.

Goodluck with that bro

CnC

Ad Oculos
-rob- said:

Cept I got 1 of the biggest Hurricanes in recorded history due to hit my house this weekend.

hrmm... I'll begin sweeping the sea shortly after the storm in hopes of discovering your collection (like looking for a sunken ship or something)

R

-rob-

Aworldapart said:
Hey rob! Where do you hail from?  I'm going to the University of Florida in gainesville!  But i'm originally from miami which looks like it could be hit real bad by that hurricane.

Goodluck with that bro

Key Largo (Florida Keys)

So yeah I'm most likely gonna get drilled by this damn thing...

That's tight you're from Miami I would have never imaged there was other Berserk fans in South Florida besides me and the few kids who got me into it.

-rob- said:
Key Largo (Florida Keys)

So yeah I'm most likely gonna get drilled by this damn thing...

Rob and Aworldapart, I'm sorry to hear about the upcoming hurricane. I hope everything works out okay for you guys!

That's tight you're from Miami I would have never imaged there was other Berserk fans in South Florida besides me and the few kids who got me into it.

Actually, JIN, who probably has the coooooooolest Berserk collection lives in Florida. You should go track him down and help "protect" his collection from the storm. :guts:

-rob- said:
im sry to hear that rob, and i heard there will still be couples more weeks until the hurricane season is over. i hope everything is gonna be aiight at the end, and be sure to store ur berserk statues in safe place  :troll:

R

-rob-

Thanks everyone it's much aprecciated. Hopefully this thing dies down or turns into the Atlantic Ocean and disapears without hitting anybody.

And Maiku, I know you're a reliable person, I would definetely trust you if I win this auction. But your feedback is hilarious hahahahahahaha especially since I've had a similar incident before in person.

conan

Until next time...
I've got the high bid!!!
:D

Oh, BTW, starting an item at 1.00 and then putting a reserve on an item like this is pretty much a waste.

Just start the dang thing at the lowest price you are willing to sell it for...
If you sell a lot of stuff, you'll learn this...fast... ;)

conan said:
Oh, BTW, starting an item at 1.00 and then putting a reserve on an item like this is pretty much a waste.

Well if it doesn't sell I want to see the market value.

Also starting stuff off at what you want to get doesn't always work. I put a bust up four times twice at $20 and twice at $15. Then I said fuck it and put it up for a $1. Thing sold for $21.50. If you sell a lot of stuff, you'll learn this...fast... :troll:

conan

Until next time...
I suppose if you're trying to get a market value, putting a reserve on it and starting it at $1.oo is alright, but you should at least, in a community like this, let the "serious bidders" here know how much they are going to be required to bid in order to win...
:guts:

I've only used a reserve twice when selling an item and I've never NOT sold the item I started at my "minimum bid." Course, I've never sold a HTF Berserk statue either...don't really know the demand here in the USA (though I don't think you'll have a problem selling it ;)).

Guess it just depends on who's on Ebay and what they are looking for at the time you post your item for sale...

R

-rob-

Maiku said:
Just a bump to remind everyone that this ends at 9 tonight.

Daaaaaaammmmnnnnnnn, why's it have to end 1 hour before the new Guts Statue comes out? Hahaha.....

If it wasnt for that and it ended a couple of days later I'd of probably gone the distance for this thing.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Maiku said:
Hense the reserve. I'm not super worried about it. I need the space more than the money.

Thanks though :serpico:

oh right, I forgot if it was you or rob that had the auction without the reserve. Good to see you planned ahead.

Top Bottom