To my fellow Skullknight friends...

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
This may be silly to start a topic about but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been helpful and pleasant to me during my first year on these boards.
Also, I wanted to remind everyone to PLEASE be careful tonight when "partying down". Thank you all very much and I look forward to another exciting year on these very boards.
Thank you all very much!

Love,
Handsome Rakshas

CnC

Ad Oculos
Well, might as well make this the happy new year thread or something,

Happy new year, Rakshas. And happy new year, everyone.

Don't get too drunk tonight

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to know you had a nice time here this year handsome rakshas, and I hope 2006 will be even better. :guts:

Happy new year to everybody. :serpico:

It's true fools, don't get fucked up and get behind a wheel!!!! And yes, now would be a good time to say, I LOVE U SK.NET!!!! This is the only website I've ever been devoted to. So thanks SK for being so great! I hope everyone has a healthy and happy new year! AND PARTY!!!!!! But do it responsibly!!! (man i feel old saying that) :troll:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Yeah I hope everybody has a good time. Another 365 days to think and wait for the episodes to arrive as the usuallly do. And if you drink and drive I hope you get arrested before you die. Otherwise R.I.P. Later Dudes...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
It's 5:55am here... and I'm celebrating the 2006 by going to work :miura:

Still, I love you guys, etc. Happy New Year, mina!

Happy new years everyone....
btw. for those wondering why there was no Berserk 2 flash around christmas...I skipped the whole concept...right now i'm working with a lot more frame by frame animation....means better animation but a lot more work...status is by 50% at the moment...hope to get things finished after my exams in february.

Anyway....hope the best for you.

Its 9:15 am....which means I have absolutely no earthly reason to be up right now....last night was insane.....ok Sk....good morning (for me anyways)....and goodnight again.... PROJ....out...Zzzzzzzzz

Yep, happy new years, have a safe holiday etc.

New years in Australia struck 12am about 28 hours ago, members who had an interesting night should share their experiences here. New years in my experience can be very strange and unpredictable for many people.

CnC said:
New years was great.  I hope everyone here had a good time.

I know I'm paying for it right now. :void:

I knew what I was going to put my body through so I ate mostly fruit, salads and managed carbs days before my little adventure. I think it helped alot, didn't even vomit but I probably derserved to. Really scattered though.

The only real problem was new years eve was one of the hottest days of the year. Over 40 degrees (Celcius) during the day and around 35C through most of the night. Dehydrated pretty bad but at least I wasn't alone. ^_^

CnC

Ad Oculos
Sparnage said:
I knew what I was going to put my body through so I ate mostly fruit, salads and managed carbs days before my little adventure. I think it helped alot, didn't even vomit but I probably derserved to. Really scattered though.

The only real problem was new years eve was one of the hottest days of the year. Over 40 degrees (Celcius) during the day and around 35C through most of the night. Dehydrated pretty bad but at least I wasn't alone. ^_^

Ouch.

Well, it was unusually warm (actually, perfect weather) over here too. Something like 60-70F. Perfect for barhoppin'.
I didn't puke, but after 4-5 cups of jack and coke and friends calling for yet another round of shots (of what is probably going to be jager) you can start to feel your stomach start to churn a little too fast. That was a good stopping point :guts:
My mistake was to not start drinking water at that point. Now I was assured a hangover.
But got some sugar and water in me and went for a sprint. All better.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Now's the time when I get to laugh at all you folks with hangovers. Not drinking has its benefits.

Kagami

Goo!
Happy New Year fellas :puck:

Hope you guys had as much fun as me!
Got to hang out with Trevor Dunn and watch two sets of John Zorn and Hemophiliac! :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'm finally settled after the ridiculously huge New Years party. I didn't get too blitzed, since I didn't feel like sharing the puke troth with 5 other lost souls. At one point though, I poured my piss poor, $5 vodka into a Stolichnaya bottle so people would actually help me finish off the bottle ("UGH, this stoli's tastes like SHIT!").

Fun times :carcus:

PS: We need a Berserk drinking emoticon...

Top Bottom