The original BSOM BBS

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.physics.scsu.edu/~jobien/berserk/wwwboard/bbsx.html

Found it!!! I had to do a little bit of shady work, but I foud the index page.

I recommend reading this if you're nostalgic, or just want a peek at the Berserk community as it was from late 1999-2001

WITNESS!!!!!!!
  • Walter make an ass of himself, 100s of times consecutively!
  • [Olivier's first post!
  • The glory of the webmastering power that is SKULLY
  • Wereallmad still being a total ass to people!

PS: moment of ultimate glory: http://www.physics.scsu.edu/~jobien/berserk/wwwboard/messages/1210.html

Olivier's first post predicts the events of the next 2 years of Berserk accurately... This pissed off the community to no end, though he was absolutely correct. We eventually had to accept him as the ultimate master of all knowledge Berserk. But only after some really embarassingly naive posts... 8)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
past is past ... let the present lives walter ! ^^
anyway I remember of that board ( which made me a big fan of berserk, perhaps, well ... )
to my humble memory, wereallmad was opposite to walter and griffith and a majority I belong to about the good-evil theory that wereallmad supported ... am i true ?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
no there were two diffrent boards, the original board and the one that was recently taken down. unless i'm getting this confused.
Right, but the way you phrased it I thought you meant the first one. I see now.

BOB

poruno sutâ
is the last board still hidden there?
That one with the strange bugs on top of the thread list.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Hmmm.... looking back at my posts it seems I've degenerated from a whitty troll, who often times makes an ass of himself, but usualy makes up for it be making an ass of someone else, to a dull and boring individual who just makes offhand assholish remarks.......

....yay......

edit: btw, I miss Godo, where did he go?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Olivier's first post predicts the events of the next 2 years of Berserk accurately... This pissed off the community to no end, though he was absolutely correct. We eventually had to accept him as the ultimate master of all knowledge Berserk. But only after some really embarassingly naive posts...  8)
:eek:

gosh, i'm glad i browsed through this old thread. that's just awesome. Olivier, you sure you aren't a prophet or something?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:eek:

gosh, i'm glad i browsed through this old thread. that's just awesome. Olivier, you sure you aren't a prophet or something?
Me and Cronus are still convinced he's secretly Miura. Hence Cronus's new avatar 8)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
i m really late at this topic but it really kept me on for a while!!

...Olivier is just outstanding!O_O

Top Bottom