AOW re-release: Griffith [Hawks Soldiers] - Horse Riding Sculpture

N

Ng51386

Hmm... I did order both, but through Masato, so I'll let him take care of that. Lalalala.

My notice asked if I wanted to pay for the Griff on Horse and the Guts with Darka at the same time and have them shipped at the end of June or wai ttill the leaning Griff is done in August. I elected to take both in June.

I got the same email. I told them to hold both and I would pay for them at the same time. I cant justify paying 2 $40 fees, 2 $15 fees and not getting combined shipping, just to not wait a month or two.

DirectDK said:
Just curious, how many people here ordered the Griffith HS Horse statue AND the Griffith MF Leaning statue?  Last week I got an email from AOW asking whether or not I want to pay for both at the same time and have them ship in August, or pay for the Griffith Horsey one in June and have that one shipped out first.  Just wondering what ya'll are thinking about doing.  I personally want to conserve some money and save on shipping (possibly) and bank fees, but I dunno if I can wait 2 months to get the Horsey one when I know it'll be out already =P.

grendelrt said:
I got the same email. I told them to hold both and I would pay for them at the same time. I cant justify paying 2 $40 fees, 2 $15 fees and not getting combined shipping, just to not wait a month or two.

You don't save money on shipping anyway since they ship them in seperate boxes. (reduces the chance of breakage)

You do save on the transfer fees though...............I just want the horse riding Griff so badly I couldn't wait.

Maiku said:
You don't save money on shipping anyway since they ship them in seperate boxes.  (reduces the chance of breakage)

You do save on the transfer fees though...............I just want the horse riding Griff so badly I couldn't wait.

Well that sucks haha. Well I still will save 55 for just the fees. Man we are new home owners, arent you poor yet :guts:

Same here for me.
I have decided to make 2 payments : one for the Griffith Hawk Soldier Riding on Horse and one another, 2 or 3 months later, for the Griffith MF Leaning.

grendelrt said:
Well that sucks haha. Well I still will save 55 for just the fees. Man we are new home owners, arent you poor yet :guts:

Well less money :void: Just had to drop $2600 on a new roof :judo:

.......as we are new home owners though we now have homes to fill. :carcus: Hoping to pick up some cabinets in the next week or two and actually get the collection displayed.

Maiku said:
Well less money  :void:  Just had to drop $2600 on a new roof  :judo:

.......as we are new home owners though we now have homes to fill.   :carcus: Hoping to pick up some cabinets in the next week or two and actually get the collection displayed.

I have one more cabinet to install. My damn closing costs are going to be 4500 on thursday, bastards.

ph11504287673zj.jpg

ph11504288286dw.jpg

Few more detailed pics on Art of War Gallary
The Judo bust looks pretty good, does't it ?

Can't wait for this Griffith Hawk Soldier Horse Riding Sculpture :judo:

(EDIT : right now, I have received my bill for this statue, Yoooooshiiiiiaaaaaaa)

Kenji-Kun, you received the bill for the statue so long ago?

I'm still waiting for mine, but I haven't heard anything from them. Also, I noticed today on YJA someone is selling his Grifftih statue, which he has in-hand, meaning AOW already started shipping them out?

WHERE'S MY BILL!!!??? (the first time I've ever WANTED a bill)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Um... mine should be here by next week, according to AOW. I'd pester them if I were you, Derek.

Uriel said:
Um... mine should be here by next week, according to AOW. I'd pester them if I were you, Derek.

*GRUMBLE GRUMBLE*. :miura:  Thanks Uriel, for the info.  I sent them an email earlier today, we'll see what they say.

EDIT: AOW emailed me back...

"We are informing the payment details of  Griffith (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture (Exclusive: Judeau Bust)  & Guts (Exclusive: Darka) to customers form the end of June.

And the packages have been shipped from 5 July after confirming correct amount of remittance at our bank."

It wasn't a very clear answer, but what I'm guessing is that they are waiting for the Guts Darka to be done and ready to ship, before they contact me.

Uriel/Kenji-Kun: Did your bills include the Guts Darka too, or did you not order that statue?

Derek, I haven't ordered the Guts Darka.
But they should have ask you if you wanted a multiple bill for 2 statues.
To answer your question, they told me by mail that my Griffith Hawk Soldier Horse Riding Sculpture statue had been sent yesterday 15 AM (Japan time).

I really don't know why you haven't heard of them yet.
I wish you will receive the bill soon.

DirectDK said:
It wasn't a very clear answer, but what I'm guessing is that they are waiting for the Guts Darka to be done and ready to ship, before they contact me.

Uriel/Kenji-Kun: Did your bills include the Guts Darka too, or did you not order that statue?
Mine did and I got it last week.

......we know who they love. :guts:

N

Ng51386

Masato got my statue in.

Now I'm going to see which will be cheapest to get it to me, wait for all statues, or just send whatever he has now

Maiku said:
Mine did and I got it last week.

......we know who they love.   :guts:

DUDE, I'm PISSED. DON'T THEY KNOW WHO I AMMMM????? I'm the $#(%)*#)(%* _____ Hehe jk.

But seriously, I'm really upset. I was ORDER NUMBER 1 for the Griffith Statue. I've given them so much business, made a website of their products... my God, I feel cheated!

Uriel

DirectDK said:
*GRUMBLE GRUMBLE*. :miura: Thanks Uriel, for the info. I sent them an email earlier today, we'll see what they say.
Please. After all the help you've given me, I should be thanking you =P

DirectDK said:
The only other order I've done is the Guts on Horseback, but that one isn't due out until September time, I believe. I'm not sure how I can track mine... I'm assuming by pasting the code number to Japan Post International Mail's website.

Edit: Yurp. My statues still in Japan :puck:

Uriel

I'm as happy as a pig in shit right now. My first Art of War statue did not dissapoint!Now all I need is a decent cabinet to display him in... but for now, he's going back in the box.
I live in a house with 3 kids.... nowhere is safe :griff:

DirectDK said:
Oooooohhh yes, pictoorrrsss please.
You asked for it :badbone: Click words for respective images.

Edit: The images are kinda crappy.... sorry. I lack a decent camera :judo:

Uriel! I'm so happy for you! And since this is your FIRST Art of War statue, I must say, "WELCOME TO THE CLUB!" Glad to have you as a fellow Berserk statue owner. Hehe =)

And yes, with 3 kids around, make sure to find a nice, high place to display that thing, with a lock, surveillance camera, alarm, and laser sensors. :SK:

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
That statue is so gorgeous, I could bang my head against a wall all day for missing it. :miura:

You can definitely be proud of this one as your first statue. :serpico:

Agree !
A perfect statue !
One of the best resin statue ever made (not only Berserk).

Displaying near the future release Guts Hawk Soldier Riding on Horse, it will be an A.W.E.S.O.M.E magnificience set (I would like to say : the best ever).
Just a little complaint towards the box. The protection sure is great but no metal edges and relatively simple (white and the flag of the Hawks), I am disappointed.

Oh, I have forgotten to talk about the Judeau bust.
Honestly, I just don't like it. Especially the face (very weird and not accurate)

judeauns4.jpg

Now, I don't have much faith left for the Casca bust which will come with the Guts Hawk Soldier Horse Riding Sculpture.
Halala, I'd prefer they sell the statue alone (I assume that a bust raises the price by 5000 yens). Nevertheless, the Locus bust looks really good and I am happy to see it with the Griffith Shooting Star Night.

Top Bottom