Anyone else pissed off at the owner of this sight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

God Hand

OK look, this dude Walter, the owner of this site, was such a fucking asshole. I mean like is anyone else tired of his shit? I am, he threatened to delete my account for asking him a question and he banned someone i know for some post. But if anyone else is pissed off at this Walter, then please keep this thread going

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
God Hand said:
OK look, this dude Walter, the owner of this site, was such a fucking asshole. I mean like is anyone else tired of his shit? I am, he threatened to delete my account for asking him a question and he banned someone i know for some post. But if anyone else is pissed off at this Walter, then please keep this thread going
tl;dr kthxbai

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
He probably did something equally retarded, but its ok though. Also chances are it was probably Aaz that deleted his abortion of a thread. Also from his post Walter banned one of his friends, well chances are if he was banned he was being a complete dumbass and probably deserved it. So to sumarize what I said.

Da-ha!

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
You obviously deserved whatever he threatened to do, or else he wouldn't of. (as much as this sounds like sucking up, its not) Walter is a nice and fair person, as well as the rest of the admin/mod team on these boards. Follow the rules and you'll do fine. You should be THANKFULL he was nice enough to threaten you what will happen if you continue. I would of banned you right off the bat :)

You and your friend obviously got what was coming to you. You have nothing to complain about. Reading the rules would of been a smart idea, but nahhh rules aren't there for a reason, are they?

*sigh*. topic-lock countdown T-minus 10 seconds :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
God Hand said:
OK look, this dude Walter, the owner of this site, was such a fucking asshole. I mean like is anyone else tired of his shit? I am, he threatened to delete my account for asking him a question and he banned someone i know for some post.

Awww, he did that? :judo: *delete*

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Also chances are it was probably Aaz that deleted his abortion of a thread.

I swear I'm innocent this time. I don't think he said anything about deleting a thread though.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Also from his post Walter banned one of his friends, well chances are if he was banned he was being a complete dumbass and probably deserved it.

Yeah, anyway I always marvel at the fact some people can't understand the concept of warning. If you're being warned to stop behaving incorrectly there's obviously a reason, and trespassing logically and inevitably has consequences.

About the question asked, it had nothing to do with scans or even Berserk, he just asked how he could become admin, how people had become admin, etc. Around 10 times by PM. And he had harassed me with the same kind of shit before switching to Wally. The irony of the whole thing is that he actually got his question answered.

Well, that's it. I moved this thread to the fitting section, in case anybody wants to comment (why they would, I don't know).

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Sorry bud, you're on your own. Walter is pure gold. I'm excited to see how many flaming responses you get for making this thread -- especially from :void:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
maybe I'm just slow, but did anyone else notice he spelt "site" wrong in the title?

...how do you spell "site" wrong? ahh well. :miura:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Awww... look at that. missed all this great drama.

You don't like the board? don't join. And certainly don't post.
Then everyone's happy :guts:

Walter shoots grenade at me for his own amusement....
then, he'll put signs on my back...and people will kick me in the ass.
Walter is an evil evil man. But he is SK's boss.....so "KICK ME!"

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
HawaiianStallion said:
I find Walter to be a pretty nice guy.. but that Aazealh guy *is deleted!

Hey! I like Aaz! Why don't we get rid of...um....(trying to think of random person)....DirectDK! No I like him too! This crazy God Hand fellow has us all turned against each other!

Aazealh said:
About the question asked, it had nothing to do with scans or even Berserk, he just asked how he could become admin, how people had become admin, etc. Around 10 times by PM. And he had harassed me with the same kind of shit before switching to Wally. The irony of the whole thing is that he actually got his question answered.

Ahahahahahaha.... "wipes tear". Should've let him for like an hour or something just to take it away from him.

D

darkbane

[quote author=Aazealh]
I swear I'm innocent this time.
[/quote]
Confess to your crimes, heretic!

@OP: If you want your "concerns" to be taken seriously, I recommend learning proper grammar, spelling, word choice and punctuation. Toning it down might help, too. Of course, I am probably just wasting bandwith here...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
God Hand said:

All this whining makes me sick :SK:...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
darkbane said:
@OP: If you want your "concerns" to be taken seriously, I recommend learning proper grammar, spelling, word choice and punctuation.

Deleted from the topic: "Could you bring yourself to do it?"
[quote author=God Hand]
I woul do it in a heart beat cause you can always go to some forgewr and ask them to amkwe you a metal arm liek guts did with godo and then you can have a cannon and repeating crossbow on it too. But seriously, i would i mean, it's either your limb or they become traumatized for life and possibly you lose them for all eternity. I mean, like the choice is pretty clear, there is one person i would chop off a limb for and she is texting me right now
[/quote]

I saved it for my personal hilarity archive.

CnC

Ad Oculos
I mean, like the choice is pretty clear, there is one person i would chop off a limb for and she is texting me right now

20 bucks says "she" is his right hand, whether or not he calls it 'god hand' is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom