Berserk 2nd is coming :P

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
I shit you not ->

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/archives/news/cons/2002/acen/industry.php#mb

Media Blasters
Media Blaster's biggest announcements centered around Berserk:

Berserk will hit the street in May. This title has been dubbed by NYAV, who have also done Knight Hunters (Weiss Kreuz) and Magic User's Club (Mahou Tsukai Tai!).

Extras on the DVDs include: production sketches and extensive menus. Additionally, the boxed set is a non-standard three-fold strong cardboard case with images on both the outside and inside. Additionally, Media Blasters confirmed that a second season of Berserk is entering pre-production. However, due to its extremely violent nature, it is uncertain if any Japanese TV stations will be willing to air.

----

I did mention this about a year ago on BSOM, I am glad it is finally official..

Danielle

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Decidedly NOT official. This is a rumor, and the above post is what happens when rumors spread. They get compounded.

Also, Anime News Network is never, EVER to be taken legitly. I seem to recall them saying "SLAM DUNK 2 COMING!" about a year ago. They had misread the facts then, as they have now. It caused a huge dispute among Inoue fans before he disproved the rumors himself on his site.

PLEASE STOP SPREADING RUMORS ANIMENEWSNETWORK!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!!

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
I dunno, I figured this would be legit because it is being reported by somebody else. Did anybody here go to Anime Central? Maybe shed more light to this "annoucement"

Danielle

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
Well, what exactly is a rumor?  I mean, a rumor is like a myth or something.  Not even sure if its true.  

Does Pre-Production mean rumor or something else?  The report said Media Blasters confirmed the creators of the Berserk anime series were toying with the idea of a new series.      

Although officially Berserk 2 itself we do not know if it will be put into production and actually taken off the drawing board.  But as far as it being up in the air by the creators, that's not a rumor.  Its being considered, wouldn't you admit?

Or are you saying the whole report is false...meaning that the reporting on Media Blasters is indeed false and could get the reporter in trouble with the company?   Who knows, I hope not, then nothing could be seen as crediable.

Just ask Media Blasters themselves, if possible.   :)

But as far as it being up in the air by the creators, that's not a rumor.  Its being considered, wouldn't you admit?
We heard the exact same thing from the same kind of source a couple of years ago.
True or not, it didn't make a lot of difference, did it? ^^;
Just ask Media Blasters themselves, if possible.   :)
They're not the ones who would make a new anime...

Top Bottom