Forces 1.5

my thoughts:

mainly focused on the lyrics as opposed to the beat. It had some samples of the chorus in the backround. I wasn't too fond of the simple electronic sound for the backdrop for really, really well polished vocals.

I'll keep it, but not because it's a good track on its own.

CnC

Ad Oculos
i view forces as a song that represents a charge into battle or something... this is more of a dance track

Thanks for posting it Walter, but I would have to agree that it kind of sucks and ruins the original feeling of Forces. I don't know how many remixes there are but the GodHand one is very good.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Well I never said it was good, just that it was hard to find.
yeah...was just expressing my feelings when my ears had to deal with this kind of ....let s say noise.
it really takes away the spirit of the original track.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
yeah...was just expressing my feelings when my ears had to deal with this kind of ....let s say noise.
it really takes away the spirit of the original track.
Sorry to ruin your life...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
doctor.gif

“Forces 1.5 causes Cancer…and AIDS!”​

sn-crybabes$(80++).jpg

THANKS ALOT WALTHER!!!

-Griffith

P.S. After hearing Forces 1.5, my nymphomaniac girlfriend decided she was going to practice abstinence from now on.

In her own words:
“That song was a wake up call, it was like a sonic abortion, I don’t want that to happen to me.”

THANKS AGAIN WALLY B!!!

R

Rufus

new site called black swordsman has music videos for tell me why forces and waiting so long plus other ones made by him and fans plus they have full length song for forces i duno if this has all beens tated or not but i jsut elarne dof the site from anipike.com

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Ooo! Ooo! I just gotta break the fun here...

I *like* Forces 1.5.

Found it on WinMX back when it first came out, and although it was a completely different feel from Forces and Forces II, I enjoyed listening to the new take on it.

It's definitely not as medieval, and not as fitting for Berserk. Frankly, the mental picture that came to mind during this song was Guts chopping at robots and dodging laser beams.

*shrug*

But hey, that's what remixes are all about, ne?

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
heh!

"was this you? was it you who did this to forces? the song used to be so beautiful."

"yes it was me. it's no use. this door is 4 times thicker than a normal door.... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

R

Rufus

whenever i lsiten to the regular forces songfull length i like to scream the lyrics and blow out my speakers and now i want to fight......

Top Bottom