What would make your Favaorite Guys Happy?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
We all have our favorite characters and we all for better or worse **coughGriffithcough**, wow Hmm, what a unusual cough ;) like to route for them in one aspect or another. My question is what would do you think would bring them happiness. Not Just as simple as "oh he wants a kingdom" or "he wants revenge". My question is not what Guts, Griffith, Casca or whoever want but what would make them happy.

Guts I see being happy when he learns to live a fulfilling life with out swinging that sword around. Settle down as a blacksmith or something. Although the thought of swinging the sword for himself (instead of for someone else) is challenging and fulfilling I think He'd be much better off away from actual combat as it's always been apart of his life and calmness is the one thing he's never had.

Casca's true happiness is to finally be comfortable as a woman which is something we all know she has a problem being a woman in a dominant mans world. Of all the characters in the series she is the most complex. Her happiness could be hard to gauge with out a womans point of view ***coughfishbombcough***coughpuellacough***, MAN that's some cough! Anyway what would make these characters happy?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Guts obvious happiness is away from battle, but the real question is whether or not after 22 (something like that now right?) years of swinging a sword, would he be able to cope with that life? When he was with the Hawks he enjoyed killing random yahoo's as long as it served Griffiths purposes.

So my answer is for Guts to be chasing his own dream, protecting a village as the leader of it. In this way he could both enjoy the sword arts (if you can call Guts style of sword an art), and give something back to the world.

Casca? Phh...I could care less. Something involving a waterhose and maple syrup but other than that I dont reallty know.

Griffith will ONLY be happy when his dream is crushed.

-Walter

PS: Dont ask. Just think.

R

Rufus

i think if they were all like apostles and people were all in a ball room with nice happy music and colors and were all dancing theyd be happy

puella

Berserk forever
Zodd would be happy if he faces eventually the ultimate warrior and gets killed!
I want Apostles' happiness!
is there any way for apostles regret their choice to get back to human form? ^_^;
If not, the apostles should spread evil power all over the world to be extremly happy.
Woops, don't glare at me like that. I'm not evil. ;D

what makes Farnese happy is not to depend on anything such as god(not God) and Guts.
I think both her saddistic actions and being blind to god result from her weakness.
(if I met her, I'd give her a bunch of whips and say "do as you will" then what would happen to me? ::))

and Serpico should give up his girl because his love can't make it;they have same father. If Serpico leaves Farnese, he can get his own life without Farnese though he hurt for the time being.

I also think Puck's happiness.
Puck should leave Guts. that's definite. :p
Puck, get back to your home and lead your elfheim, you deserve it.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Griffith will ONLY be happy when his dream is crushed.

-Walter
why wasn't he happy after the first time his dream was crushed then?

PS: Dont ask. Just think.

oops! too late.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*twacks Kenoh-Sama in the back a bit for that bad cough*

*ponders*

Casca: I think what would make Casca happy would be to be a grandmother. *laughs* hear me out here. I think she ain't going to be happy until she has found what she has been looking for, independence, and after that she won't be happy until she has found someone to love, and after that she'll probably be too busy to be happy, too responsible and all that. Soooo.... by the time she gets to be a grandmother and finally can kick back and relax a bit, then she can realise that she's really happy. Even without Gatts and Griffith... whom I'll think will be dead by then.

Gatts: oooo hard one. *ponders* Can Gatts be happy? I think that would be hard. He's too used to misery. And he's too much of an adrenaline junkie to settle down. But I think it would make him a little happy to have Griffith admit that he was a true friend. That Griffith was the one that screwed up. But then he'd probably get angry again I guess.

Griffith: I'm with Walther there. Griffith can't be happy until his dream is smashed. That is, until it has been realised, and he has understood that there is more to life than that. Right now he's a slave, to his own convictions. Happiness is irrelevant, and until he has realised he needs friends and love if life should be worth anything he won't have a shot at happiness. However, a Gatts that held him as he was dying and said he'd never leave him again would probably be the closest thing.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Griffith - that fandom finally decides what it is his true sex:it is embarassing not to know what water-closet to use

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Godo : i think if Guts was less hateful and more senseful , not as blind ( or one-eyed ^^ ) as he is, he could be happy. He considered Guts as his child ( not like Erica, though ) . Maybe if Rickert and Erica could live in peace would have made him being happy .

Griffith : i think he cannot be happy without his dream, but he must controls the situation ( minions, lovers...) and reigns a peaceful land.

Puck : what could make him happy would be if Guts kneels down in front of him/it and calls him/it Pucksama ^^

Top Bottom