Munich

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Another great movie I some how tragicly missed out on.

Based on the 1972 Munich massacare where 11 Israeli athlets were brutally murdererd. I found the movie to be really enjoyable and bringing up the whole questioning your own ideas.

If I was packed full of time I'd go into further detail on how this movie made me shit my self for joy but I'm not. It's late and i'm sleepy. I want to see posts people make'em happen!

- Bob :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to see it in theatres, it looked good. But the reviewers told me not to, and I am a drone.
(movie :???: movie)​

Putting it on my Netflix Queue now, just behind every Sean Connery Bond film. So, I'll see it in a month or so.

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
well the movie didn't win any awards because it didn't have any homos in it and it wasn't racist enough.

Great movie, but it isn't about the Munich terrorist incident as much as its about waht Israel decides to do about it.

Bana did the best acting job he's done since Chopper(great, funny aussie film)

It was able to keep me interested throuought which I'm finding more & more difficult.

brilliant movie! saw it in the theatre... after seeing hulk, i thought that bana was a horrible actor... after seeing this, i believe that hulk just had a terrible director... i am too surpirsed it didnt win jack... crash was good but also a bit hokey here and there...

spoiler ahead:

favorite scene was when bana and his boys end up running into the PLO and have a slumber party/debate

Top Bottom