To Put Up Or Shut Up!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I read that yesterday, it's all over the web now. I hope he gets his ass kicked honestly. Like, I hope someone manages to break his nose or knock a few of his teeth out.

That's like a boy who brings his Barbie collection to school and finally has enough of his classmates cracking on him and says, "THAT'S IT!!! MEET ME IN THE PLAYGROUND AFTER CLASS!!!!!!"

Uwe Boll = FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL

However, not just anyone who is so inclined will have the chance to put the smackdown on Boll. "To be eligible you must be a critic who has posted on the Internet or have written in magazines/newspapers at least two extremely negative articles in the year 2005. Critics of 2006 will not be considered," said Boll's statement, meaning that said disparaging reviews must predate the theatrical release of BloodRayne.

I really, really wish I was a critic last year.

In any case as ridiculous as it is, it's a fairly impressive publicity stunt on his behalf. Daring to say the least.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Damn Uwe!!!! He's tricked us all with the prospect of seeing him beaten up by Harry Knowles, or someone equally embarassing, all to promote his shitty new DUNGEON SIEGE movie "In the Name of the King." Looks like a real wiener of a film, too...

nameoftheking.jpg

I especially like the Jean Cornery guy here, and the fag on the right.​

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Ahg.. I don't even like hearing his name. Honestly, I don't understand how he keeps getting damned funding for these movies!

the Dungeon Siege movie looks horrible. I loved DS1, didn't play the second, but if I know Uwe Boll (and most of us do) he's already shat all over the possibility of making it somewhat decent.

I still find this hilarious, though.

CnC

Ad Oculos
oh wowsers! that movie looks like its gonna kick ass!

I can't wait. Uwe rule!

(is that pronounced 'ew' or 'yuwee'?)

IsolatioN said:
Ahg.. I don't even like hearing his name. Honestly, I don't understand how he keeps getting damned funding for these movies!

I thought the same thing, but after that I remembered all the quality movies that I've seen lately and I answered myself.

Aazealh said:
I still can't believe Ray Liotta stars in this piece of shit.

Me neither, maybe he needs the cash.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
My only question is, why not give gamers what they want and make it a figh to the death? I'm sure people would pay to see a movie with him getting killed in it. :carcus:

Seriously though, apart from being a PR trick what's this gonna prove? It only shows that Uwe Boll is refusing to admit to how much his movies suck.

Thats ridiculous how many stars he has in that In the Name of the King movie!! Either he greased their pockets really well or maybe, just maybe its a half-way decent film. Probably the former.

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
Vaxillus said:
My only question is, why not give gamers what they want and make it a figh to the death?  I'm sure people would pay to see a movie with him getting killed in it.  :carcus:

Seriously though, apart from being a PR trick what's this gonna prove?  It only shows that Uwe Boll is refusing to admit to how much his movies suck.

Couldn't agree more.  The guy deserves to get his ass kicked for all the mutilations he did to his video game movie adaptations.  The new movie, In the Name of the King also looks like it'll turn out no different and be another disaster waiting to happen.

"I am fed up," said Boll. "I'm fed up with people slamming my films on the Internet without see[ing] them. Many journalists make value judgments on my films based on the opinions of one or two thousand Internet voices. Half of those opinions come from people who've never watched my films."

I wish I was one of those lucky people...
in most cases seeing the trailer is enough to know that the movie is bottom of the bargain bin bound; ie-bloodrayne...
how is it that this man continues to get funding rather than a flogging?!?

Top Bottom