I'm back

P

paradiselost

...well, what to say...

...I'm happy to be back actually in this family, and I hope we'll agree at all, as I want...

...the past is past, now it's only the present that is important...

;)

...I want to inform you that tomorrow 'll be back to Rome my uncle from Hong Kong and Japan, and I hope he found a good way to obtain in a regular way YA, so that, I'll send you then in a positive case all the scans I'll have...

;)

see you, and...peace is always the best thing

Who fucking cares?
Are you going to create a new thread each time you'll go to the bathroom as well?
This forum isn't about you, it's about Berserk, in case you haven't noticed...

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Paradiselost...Did u really rat on Walter?

I want to hear it from u.  If so, why? R u doing this to get attention? or for revenged?

P

paradiselost

...well, no, I didn't...

;)

...however, I'm sorry Oliver if you are still angry...

...I only wanted to tell you all that for me all is ok, and that I hope to have new scans for all the ones soon...

;)

see you...

P

paradiselost

...no Oliver, I'm nothing like a messiah...

...I'm only a "friend"...

;)

JIN

Yudanero...
:eek:  I might be wrong for this (and catch some slack for it too) but Im LOL to this thread. I've never seen Olivier San so heated before to the point he would use profanity not once but twice on a single thread. Olivier does make an excellent point (somewhere inbetween the all the love shown to Paradise Lost  ;) ), this is a Beserk related thread and all comeback announcements should be addressed in Shootin the Breeze(respect to the administration please!!). I just hope nobody blows a valve from high blood pressure.... ;D.  Easy!

M

Majin_Gatsu

paridiselost used a winking smiliey face in every post in this thread... does he always do that? ???

It's scaring me... :'(

P

paradiselost

...well, I can tell you for sure that each time I meet someone in the reality, I have that marvellous "blink" ...

;) ;) ;) ;)

...this is simply my way of being, so...

...why are you scared about it?

8)

W

waqas786uk

Wow, ive never seen olivier so angry. It kinda reminds me of the time I lambasted him over a silly disagreement about translations. I always thought he was the cool mellow guy  8)with an air of superiority (kinda like Griffith).
And even if you are, it doesnt matter cos now I know he's human like the rest of us. Dont get me wrong, I mean this in the nicest possible way. I'm really starting to actually like you dude, funny, never thought I'd hear myself say that. hehehe

bye waqas

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Why are you still here...can't you sense emnity...why the stupid three dots in every sentence...are you normal...why did you rat this site...have you no dignity...your thread sucks...nobody cares about your unkle...i am really into destroying you...you are a sorry, not too smart villain...we want a coll villain...what the hell does this mean ::) anyway...why are you still here...why are you still here...why are you still here...why are you still here...why are you still here...why are you still here... an so on

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
I have never posted very frequently, thus my newbie status. However, I visited this site a lot less, and posted a lot less due the presence on on paradiselost. Now he's back...joy... :p

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
LOL, you know, Paradiselost ....you could've least came back under a different alias and email address. Then after that you could start clean, but coming back as the same ole "Paradiselost" brings a bad taste in the mouth for this bbs. At least Oliver and most of the bbs veterans taste it.

That's just some advice, but then again, its probably flawed - most of us can spot your handy work in a post.

LOL, just be prepared for some possible future flames.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
... ;) ;) ;) ...

... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ...

... dear friends ... I am back ;) ;) ;) ;) ...

... ;) ;) ;) ;) ...

... ;) ;) ...

... paradise lost ... ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Im really at the point where I dont care about him...Ive given up.

Like? Dislike? How about ignore?

Top Bottom