New screencaps up

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
http://arcticnightfall.com/berserk/page.php?section=images

Just finished capturing and compressing episodes 19-21 ... only 4 more to go -_- zzz

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hes referring to the 3d rendered scene of hte Dragon Slayer, and the 3d eclipse fly-through with all the faces as mountains. These are inserted at the end of the last LD, and in the extras section of the DVD set.

icefall

The dragon slayer one's been up on the site for a while - just look in the multimedia section (third from the bottom). I have the other cut scenes captured, I just need to watermark and compress them.

I'm actually (finally) really working on my entire site so those videos should be up this week... along with screencaps, some scans and 4 other sub section anime sites.

Busy busy busy... Now I'm off to get ready for the Tool concert here in NY - Talk to you guys tomorrow  ;D

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
Icefall:
Tried to dl the multimedia stuff, but I can't find any links to your sponsor and even clicking on anime star didn't work either -_-;;;;
Please advise -_-;;;

Danielle

icefall

It should be directly above the movie clips (a link to hosting4less) - I'm still working out all the bugs, but I've tested in ie 5.x+ and netscape4/6 - what browsers/platforms are you guys using?

Sorry about the confusion ^_-;

lyricaldanichan

My Boredom Has Outshined The Sun!
using IE 6 -_-;;;;

Maybe make a text link where you mention the sponsors since I must be blind and can not see the banner/tag to click -_- ;;;;...

Thanks!

Danielle

icefall

I'm at work now but I'll fix it when I get in tonight - I'll put the sponsor link on the download.php and then have it reload itself. Should be easy to fix ^_^

Top Bottom