Big knowledge needed!

On thursday I have to give a three to five minute speech. Are there any monologues in berserk given by either Guts or Griffith that I clould play out for that long? thanks! =)

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
deathbybears said:
On thursday I have to give a three to five minute speech. Are there any monologues in berserk given by either Guts or Griffith that I clould play out for that long? thanks! =)
The only ones that I can think of is... The monologue that Griffith gives to Charlotte on what a friend is to him and maybe the speach that Void gives at the Eclipse.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
deathbybears said:
On Thursday I have to give a three to five minute speech. Are there any monologues in berserk given by either Guts or Griffith that I could play out for that long? thanks! =)

Are you supposed to be giving a speech from somewhere else or are you just trying to shortcut your way out of an assignment?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Come on people, the best and most memorable speech to me is Griffith's speech to Guts in volume 3/5.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
People, people.... The Kite and the White Hawk speech from Sonia is the greatest speech of them all :puck:

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
mike.william said:
Dude, it's a five minute speech.  How do you need help with a five minute speech?  You'll be done by time your take your second breath. 

Because at this point he still hasn't done any work on it and its due tomarrow?  I still wanna know if the assignment is to give someone else's speech or to write your own.  If its the former, then heres a link to a good one.... oh, thats only 2 or 3 minutes.  Talk slow.

CnC

Ad Oculos
deathbybears said:
Dumbass, the request was for someone to post either: A) A quote, or B) an idea. Congrats, you've accomplished neither of those things.

chill, skippy. I don't think you're going to find too many people here willing to write this for you with that attitude.

Attitude or not I'm sure it would've made no difference.

So I decided to do the speech on two different monologues. The first on Godo's story about the history of the Dragon Slayer, and second, The Idea Of Evil's speech to griffith in the lost episode. I'm gonna force the class to feel the relationship behind the two meanings. Unless I choke(which is a possibility), It should come out badtastic.

Sorry If I came off cranky to any of you, its finals week =p

Top Bottom