Will Guts survive?

ARHicks00

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I think Guts will fight and beat Zoddo, Griffith aspotles and Griffith himself. Caska will died before the big bout between Guts and Griffith. Guts will kill Griffith and come to realize that his pride was the death of the ones he loved. He'll use the Behelit and summoning the Godhand, he'll wish for Midland to be rid of all evil influence or out least be out of Godhand's influence over humanity. His sarifice will most likely be himself. :(

A kamikaze effort in redeem himself at the same time saving Midland. Godhand will ultimately be destoryed by such a wish. I think that's what Guts destiny is and I think that could be the end Miura is referring too.

I could be wrong. :p

G

Gechmir

Aye, he's already marked. That and I heard that the author plans on giving Young Animal (Berserk) a happy ending ^_~ Not some bizarre one (Thank god...)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I hope Berserk has at least some form of a happy ending. Although with Miura, it might not be quite what we would expect. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :-/

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Surprise twist ending perhaps? Like, Guts and Griffith switched bodies, so it was actually GUTS that turned into Femto and sacrificed the Band of the Hawk.

Gael

Angry? i thought this is how every one smiles?
um, i don't think so. although it has been getting a bit flaky with wind swords and fire daggers berserk is still kinda realistic, body swapping and all that stuff i kinda absent at the moment i don't think muira will go throwing it in at the end

Selver

I'm a llama!
eirias said:
Guts can't sacrifice anything!

The beast, in volume 23, is trying to talk him into sacrificing Caska.  Perhaps not to God Hand, but it does encourage him to do her like Griffith.

Hmm... Or Guts flips over cause he can`t kill all of the GH and tries to sacrifice Casca to whomever the beast wants her sacrificed and Griffy saves Casca and kills Guts? And then goes on to make a happy, hapy kingdom of his?
Mwahahaha, ok, please don`t kill me, I`m new here ;)

Cloud Strife

Ive got a big sword to damn it!
strange ending.

Gutts will reach SSJ lv 70 and kill Griffith! ::) (j/k)

I think that with the body count Gutts has accumulated and with all the things he has done he will be intoduced into gods hand! Then he procceds to go insane because of Caskas forgoten love for him and kills her along with his hate for the world.After some time he lets loose his real anger and destroys gods hand leaving him as the supreme god. Imagine that. Wouldnt that be messed up? Not gonna happen though. just some stupid silly ending. :'(. He probably will die alone on a mountin top with the sun setting in the backround and his sword will remane there till the end of time . (yeaah riiighhtt) ;D ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
If his sword is left somewhere, at least say that it will be stuck in a rock for someone to pull out.
I don't think the present incarnation of the dragonslayer will last till the end of berserk anyways. It will break, be replaced, or (my bet) be transformed.

Oh, and you forgot Idea. He can't be god without killing idea. and I don't think even Guts could pull that off.

D

Drachenfels

Re:strange ending.

Cloud Strife said:
Gutts will reach SSJ lv 70 and kill Griffith! ::) (j/k)

I think that with the body count Gutts has accumulated and with all the things he has done he will be intoduced into gods hand! Then he procceds to go insane because of Caskas forgoten love for him and kills her along with his hate for the world.After some time he lets loose his real anger and destroys gods hand leaving him as the supreme god.

I had a similar theory, back then when I first spammed here.

Shin

I'm a llama!
I can really see an ending in which Gutts and Caska both survive, but Caska never regains her sanity. That'd be almost kind of happy.

Top Bottom