Will Guts survive?

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Well, I am adamant that Guts will survive. He has to! But I have a sneaking suspicion that Miura will kill him off... :'(

Well, at least that'd be better than my friends theory. His is that he'll sacrifice Caska to become some kind of demon and go around kicking total ass.

But I don't think so.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Guts can't sacrifice anything!

How do you know that?

It might be true, but Miura hasn't mentioned anything about the sacrificed making sacrifices yet. Maybe he'll touch on that eventually, maybe he won't.

Kuroi-san

Maybe he'll sacrifice something and get un-sacrificed himself!

Like get his brand taken away? ;D

(I'm joking, by the way)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
How do you know that?

It might be true, but Miura hasn't mentioned anything about the sacrificed making sacrifices yet.  Maybe he'll touch on that eventually, maybe he won't.

sorry i was confused teh Branded can't be sacrificed. i thought the branded couldn't sacrifice anything, so maybe they can.

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
I dont think the god hand WOULD let Gatts get what he wants with a Behelit knowing Gatt's nature. If Gatts is going to use it at all (IMO) its going to be used against Griffy or the gods hand themselves.

Kuroi-san

Good point. As far as I know, the GH haven't openly refused any willing individual.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think the god hand WOULD let Gatts get what he wants with a Behelit knowing Gatt's nature. If Gatts is going to use it at all (IMO) its going to be used against Griffy or the gods hand themselves.
Once again, you are forgetting causality. If Guts was meant to summon up the god hand with a beherit, they are NOT going to stop him.

eirias

Doc lives in Kyoto, which is hot.
Guts can't sacrifice anything!

The beast, in volume 23, is trying to talk him into sacrificing Caska. Perhaps not to God Hand, but it does encourage him to do her like Griffith.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
The beast, in volume 23, is trying to talk him into sacrificing Caska.  Perhaps not to God Hand, but it does encourage him to do her like Griffith.

maybe, i can't read japanese so i can't tell what he's telling Guts, hell i thought he wanted Guts to kill her.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
maybe, i can't read japanese so i can't tell what he's telling Guts, hell i thought he wanted Guts to kill her.
Pay more attention to the translations forums.

puella

Berserk forever
p.s. Inga?
Inga sounds like a name of north European females. ;D
Inga means causality in Japanese. and "ingaritsu" is "the law of causality" as well.

** From a girl polishing her rusty Japanese and trying to take her lost memories(brain-damaged? :D) back.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Inga means causality in Japanese. and "ingaritsu" is "the law of causality" as well.

** From a girl polishing her rusty Japanese and trying to take her lost memories(brain-damaged? :D) back.

thanks puella.

D

Drachenfels

Ok enough of this I will tell you the ending....

Gatts finnaly kills the new band of the hawks by himself and finnaly gets ready to fight Griffith. Gatts knows if he fight Griffith fairly he will lose because Griffith got demon powers and stuff. Anyway, Gatts gets ready to attack him, but Zodd gets in the way and protects Griffith. The fight starts with Zodd quickly going into apostle form. Gatts quickly plays Dead preteading he died of a heart attack.
Zodd being the idiot that he is goes over to Gatts body and talks stuff about the ultimate strong one(you know the usual Zodd speak). Gatts sees the chance and quickly shoot Zodd in the head with the cannon instantly killing him. Now its back to Griffith and Gatts. Gatts thinks of a plan. He yells " Griffith look their is your dream it has come true" while he points behind Griffith. Griffith turns around and Gatts cuts him in half with the Dragonslayer.  Gatts than steals his behliet and somehow make god hand appear.  
 He first goes after the apostle who is always holding his hands toghter. Gatts pulls his hands apart and the fat bastard dies. He cuts the other fat bastard in half too. He rapes the stupid lady driving her insane like Casca. He disctracts Void while skullknight stabs him from behind. After its all done Gatts, Skullknight and the crew celebrate by eating behliets. And they all live happily ever after Till..... Gatts went berserk and killed them all and killed himself.

The End

Note: none of this will ever come true and if it does Ill be damned!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anyway, I think Guts will kill God Hand and Griffith, and then living happily with Kaska and producing many little berserks.
Or Kaska dies, he wents really Berserk, goes to "Super-Guts-Elfman-Stage1", destroys Griffith, the God Hand, then the Idea of Evil, becomes Guts the Bloodgod and changes the earth into a living hell of pure violence.

EDIT:

No, not really.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Or Kaska dies, he wents really Berserk, goes to "Super-Guts-Elfman-Stage1", destroys Griffith, the God Hand, then the Idea of Evil, becomes Guts the Bloodgod and changes the earth into a living hell of pure violence.
i hope that it won t happen like that!^^

No, not really.
why not?i think "inga" would fit very well into northern europe!

D

Drachenfels

why not?i think "inga" would fit very well into northern europe!

Uuups, my bad. It's not a fitting german name, but maybe a fitting name for Scandinavian women.

Top Bottom