griffith's followers

bakaneko

Current favorite character : Tohru Honda
its just strangely odd that these powerful people just suddenyl want to join Griffith... Especially some of them that doesnt seem to be evil at all...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
It looks like Girffiths's Apostle Generals were drawn to him by means of some oracle, an omen/sign, a dream or by repute alone.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
its just strangely odd that these powerful people just suddenyl want to join Griffith... Especially some of them that doesnt seem to be evil at all...
Hes a very infulential person, as far as causality is concerned. Right now, it seems that almost everything in the world is working to help Griffith.

bakaneko

i wonder if Gatts and company could defeat those new Apostles.... Those Apostles seems really powerful..especially the one with the arm cannon... The lance guy seems easy to beat since he is almost defenseless in close quarters... :-X

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
i wonder if Gatts and company could defeat those new Apostles....    Those Apostles seems really powerful..especially the one with the arm cannon... The lance guy seems easy to beat since he is almost defenseless in close quarters... :-X

LoL! You sound like a old-school Street Fighter fan.

Dragon Punch rules all!!!

....well it.....it used to.... :-/

Yep, new apostles reall powerful but, who knows, by the time Guts comes across them one, two, perhaps all but Zodd may be other than with Griffith - in a physical sense (divide and conquer!).

Personally, I'm a bit reluctant to make any assessments as to the relative power of each of the individuals concerned. Afterall, how many forms might each have!?

Does make you wonder though, how the new crop compare to the likes of Rochine, The Count, and Wyld.

Namiirha

bakaneko

well Wyld was probably the most powerful one up-to-date in the dead carcass category (IMO). the weird thing is that where do they come from? I mean where were they before gatts and company? hibernating? ??? :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
What do you mean it "used to"?Nothing can compare to the power of the Dragon punch,you hear me?NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

eternal

time is of no essence...
In Berserk world, usually the really powerful ones don't talk much. Whereas the weak ones talk a lot and like to show off.

I don't know...the new guys looked like the silent and strong type.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
eternal said:
In Berserk world, usually the really powerful ones don't talk much. Whereas the weak ones talk a lot and like to show off.

I don't know...the new guys looked like the silent and strong type.
Lets not forget, Rakshas. He's a pretty talkative badass.

eternal

time is of no essence...
oo yeah, but all these new 'additions' just sounded ridiculously powerful. (ie.defended against the entire army singlehandedly). Legendary knight this, legendary knight that...

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
bakaneko said:
well Wyld was probably the most powerful one up-to-date in the dead carcass category (IMO). the weird thing is that where do they come from? I mean where were they before gatts and company? hibernating? ??? :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)
there is something in issue 22...those shadowy shapes above the dead bodies...
I suspect that, some of them at least, could be inhabitants of the spiritual world that have used the dead bodies to make themselves a new one like Griffith did with the demon child

Top Bottom