Author Topic: Getting help finding certain pages you can't find.  (Read 1814 times)

Offline SlimJ87D

• Of the Interstice
  • Apollo
Getting help finding certain pages you can't find.
« on: November 22, 2006, 12:34:17 AM »
Well I'm starting this topic for people who are trying to find a picture or image (I'm sure it'll mostly be pucks funny moments).

I'm having trouble searching and finding the pic where puck sits on top of a beatle with a piece of food to make it move forward. Anyone know which manga number it is?
Memories are fragile things. After you reduce them to binary numbers and send them through the air, they're not memories anymore...
-Solid Snake-

Offline SaiyajinNoOuji

• Of the Abyss
  • I'm still better than you
Re: Getting help finding certain pages you can't find.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 12:47:40 AM »
Well I'm starting this topic for people who are trying to find a picture or image (I'm sure it'll mostly be pucks funny moments).

I'm having trouble searching and finding the pic where puck sits on top of a beatle with a piece of food to make it move forward. Anyone know which manga number it is?
I'm almost certain its one of the first 5 volumes... I'm at work and thus do not have access to my Volumes.
"Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead!"

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 01:08:46 AM »
I'm at work, with no access to my volumes, but I'm 90% sure it's in vol 15-16.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline CnC

• Of the Abyss
  • Ad Oculos
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 01:27:43 AM »
Walter's right.  Its in Volume 15. 
Specificially right as Guts is doing his DS+Cannon combo on the two bug-knight apostles (the mini-bosses  :guts:)
I'm sick of following my dreams.  I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later...
- R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
CnColors!

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 08:07:38 AM »
To be even more specific than CnC, it's on page 171 of volume 15. It's the first page of episode 108. And here it is.

Offline SlimJ87D

• Of the Interstice
  • Apollo
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 09:39:27 PM »
Thank you guys very much!

Something I also noticed is a pic where it shows Guts and his arm canon and he is all bloody.  One of the very first pages... or first page even. He looks like a rockman character since his arm canon looks so huge here.
Memories are fragile things. After you reduce them to binary numbers and send them through the air, they're not memories anymore...
-Solid Snake-

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 10:01:41 PM »
Something I also noticed is a pic where it shows Guts and his arm canon and he is all bloody.  One of the very first pages... or first page even. He looks like a rockman character since his arm canon looks so huge here.

You mean that one?

If so it's indeed on the title page of volume 15. And in the manga itself it's on page 143 (episode 106).