Question regarding Griffith

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you remembered in which volume of the berserk series Griffith has a somewhat long conversation with the "Idea Of Evil". :idea: I tried looking for it in # 12 but couldnt find it. So I guess I must have read it in one of the volumes that are only available online. Anyone remember?
Apart from that, I was also wondering if any of you know where I could buy the Berserk game for PS2 from an online store. I think I saw a video on YouTube that explains how to adapt the game to the regular PS2. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Thank you

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Orphic said:
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you remembered in which volume of the berserk series Griffith has a somewhat long conversation with the "Idea Of Evil". :idea: I tried looking for it in # 12 but couldnt find it. So I guess I must have read it in one of the volumes that are only available online. Anyone remember?
Apart from that, I was also wondering if any of you know where  I could buy the Berserk game for PS2 from an online store. I think I saw a video on YouTube that explains how to adapt the game to the regular PS2. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Thank you

The episode you are thinking of is No. 83, "God of the Abyss (2)," referred to by many as "The Lost Episode" (because it wasn't included when Vol. 13 was released).  As for the PS2 game, there are several threads which deal with it, so I suggest using the search function to find what you're looking for.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
To be more specific, episode 83 "God of the Abyss 2" was serialized as usual in Young Animal in 1996, but was not later included in volume 13.

Top Bottom