anti-post-your-5-favourite-movies-thread

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
post the 5 worst movies you can think of.

- Attack of the Killertomatoes
- Lost World
- ConAir
- Episode II (yeah, flame me!!)
- Vertical Limit

CnC

Ad Oculos
Lost word was pure genious... what are you talking about!?

it had originality, great acting, and... and... gymnastics dammit! GYMNASTICS!!!

D

Drachenfels

Can't think of any right now, but all those over-patriotic american movies really annoy me.

BOB

poruno sutâ
Next up is everyones favourite Hair color or what?

Now to the movies:
Almost every german comedy exept for the classics and for bang boom bang

1. Con air
2. Ghosts of mars (geez John what were you thinking)
3. Saving private ryan (though the starting sequence shows off some serious filming expertise)
4. Everything else Tom Hanks played in though saving stands out
5. Remakes of classic or innovative french movies. Worst crap ever (That does NOT!! include The Thing by carpenter)

And Mcaulyculkin (won't even look that up) or what this idiots name is can sure as hell also take place when we're talking about crappy movies here

BOB

poruno sutâ
And Killertomatoes rock!!

Go and watch all the Troma Movies like Toxic Avenger or Sgt. Kabukiman and you will witness the gory glory of absolute b-movie trash mayhem.

Plan 9 from outter space is supposed to be the worst movie ever but i love this film nevertheless.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Next up is everyones favourite Hair color or what?

Now to the movies:
Almost every german comedy exept for the classics and for bang boom bang

1. Con air
2. Ghosts of mars (geez John what were you thinking)
3. Saving private ryan (though the starting sequence shows off  some serious filming expertise)
4. Everything else Tom Hanks played in though saving stands out
5. Remakes of classic or innovative french movies. Worst crap ever (That does NOT!! include The Thing by carpenter)

And Mcaulyculkin (won't even look that up) or what this idiots name is can sure as hell also take place when we're talking about crappy movies here
Wow, you guys are REALLY inexperienced in bad films. Hollywood films will never be anything but mediocre bad in the face of films like Zombie VS Ninja.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
it had originality, great acting, and... and... gymnastics dammit!  GYMNASTICS!!!

yeah, i do remember that particular scene very well. i almost peed myself in the cinema, back then. or did i actually really...... ?

anyone seen "jurassic park 3"?

BOB

poruno sutâ
Wow, you guys are REALLY inexperienced in bad films. Hollywood films will never be anything but mediocre bad in the face of films like Zombie VS Ninja.

en contraire mon ami. on my last post i clearly refer to these kind of trash pearls, rather diamonds.

Without films like Bloodsport, American Fighter, Enter the ninja, Karate Kid 3, Missing in Action or Star crash with David hasselhoff http://www.globalserve.net/~jabbott/starcrash/simon.html

I wouldn't be that sadistic cynical asshole my friends love me for.

bad films aren't unintentionally funny, they just suck

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
If it wasn't for the flying Yoda and his disciples, I'd say attack of the clones.  But this is not the worst I guess.  Yes.  Too many.  Can't name all.  Too many.

BOB

poruno sutâ
_au_ contraire ...

sorry my turkish lessons have been called off 10 years ago.
please don't hate me for that mon petit chouchou.

@trapped - wait until you see it!!! total star wars/Galactica rip off. They should have invented the category C-movie for that one

Top Bottom