Berserk Crossovers

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Topic explains it all. Let's get some crossovers going, guys!

BERSERK & SCOOBY DOO!
Casca accidentally forgot how to use a sword. So now she's weilding a magnifying glass solving mysteries with the Scooby Doo Detective Agency!
berscooby.gif

BERSERK & CHOWDER!
One day, it suddenly dawned on Schierke that her quest with Guts and the gang was horribly depressing. So now she's a chef's apprentice's apprentice!!!
berchowder.gif

BERSERK & THE SMITHS!
Since Johnny Marr bailed on Morrissey for being a silly goose, Griffith chose to follow his NEW DREAM: taking over on the guitar for the late 80's best English indie pop bands!
bersmiths.gif

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Fantastic! I love it, especially the first one. ¦}

In the spirit of cooperation, I hope I can submit a few of my own, if I find the time.

If someone could expand on the Scooby Doo concept to have the Beast in there and maybe some others I would probably crap myself. Awesome so far.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Damn floating midgets. :judo: Always ruining Skully's good time!

Also, I didn't notice this before, but I like his t-shirt.

Hahaha, nicely done Grail. I like the expression on the guy on the far left.

I have a question though, who is the Captain suppose to be? He kinda looks like Grunbeld or the Snake Baron to me.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
EndlessSky said:
I have a question though, who is the Captain suppose to be? He kinda looks like Grunbeld or the Snake Baron to me.

Grunberd of course. That's why they ask about his size (besides, just check out the filename). :guts:

Top Bottom