Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Theoden said:
Haha don't tempt me !! But that wouldn't take too long to make.. Why not, in the next few days :ganishka:
Hey, if it's something you'd like to do and you have time, I'd love to see it! :ganishka:

Theoden said:
Yes, you're right. Probably too much predatory and too much sinister. I will correct that.
I didn't mean that as a bad thing. He is an apostle after all, and a member of the godhand at that. I thought the look was a appropriate.

And your Guts bust looks amazing! :guts:

Theoden said:
The armor isn't the problem, I think his face is the hardest part, and his hair... My god they will take so much time haha.
Gotta make sure all those long flowing locks of his are perfect, haha. Hadn't even thought about it, my eyes usually focus on that intricate armor of his.
The prototype looks quite good, would you happen to have a shot of it from the back as well?

JMP said:
Hey, if it's something you'd like to do and you have time, I'd love to see it! :ganishka:
I didn't mean that as a bad thing. He is an apostle after all, and a member of the godhand at that. I thought the look was a appropriate.

And your Guts bust looks amazing! :guts:

Well yeah he is a monster, but he never get too sinister, at least not on his face.
Thank you !

Rezin said:
Gotta make sure all those long flowing locks of his are perfect, haha. Hadn't even thought about it, my eyes usually focus on that intricate armor of his.
The prototype looks quite good, would you happen to have a shot of it from the back as well?

Hello everyone,

Here is a little update of my work on Zodd.
I hope you like it :zodd:

wMu8zAu.jpg

Too good Theoden!

In my opinion, Headlong's Zodd kit has had the best likeness to the character and you're on your way to topping that. Are you going for a pre-scar look?

Salem said:
Damnit Theoden! Your hobby might make me work endless ot. :ganishka: ;) Amazing as always.

Thanks buddy!! :guts: I'm glad you like it. :zodd:

IncantatioN said:
Too good Theoden!

In my opinion, Headlong's Zodd kit has had the best likeness to the character and you're on your way to topping that. Are you going for a pre-scar look?

That's really something to read! I agree on Zodd's best likeness. No arguing Headlong's work is the best, though I think he "humanized" a bit much his face. Especially from the side, Zodd is a bit closer to the animal rather than a human, at least with what Headlong did. Don't get me wrong I love it (I own this bust) but it's not accurate in that way :zodd:
I will add the scar in the end along with scratches and other things.

JMP said:
Sweet, looks great! :zodd:

Thanks JMP!! :void:

Grail said:
Fantastic as always! Really like how you're able to capture all the detail in his pelt!

His pelt is really funny to work on, like some kind of shar-pei dog ( around the neck/jaw area )

Anyways, getting closer to the finishing the sculpt.
Hair is 98% done, next step is fur improvement... Which means biggest headache incoming :mozgus:

More work in progress pics!

5yhBniR.jpg

dtBtvES.jpg

ojDcfTR.jpg

Radiowaste16 said:
This is all really cool! Is it possible to rig any of these?

Well it could be. An animated topology is just a matter of clicks within ZBrush, but since I mainly sculpt these for fun..

Hey guys!

It's been some time since the last update. Been very busy.

So, I consider Zodd bust finished. Some stuff will slightly be modified but the design is final.
n9OeBWX.jpg

hwOvmU7.jpg

Not sure about how many heads I want to make... Maybe 1 neutral, 1 mocking, and 1 rage I'm working on.
ZTjTCeF.jpg

Couldn't resist sketching the whole body of Zodd..
CUlo4O1.jpg

Theoden said:
Hey guys!

It's been some time since the last update. Been very busy.

So, I consider Zodd bust finished. Some stuff will slightly be modified but the design is final.
n9OeBWX.jpg

hwOvmU7.jpg

Not sure about how many heads I want to make... Maybe 1 neutral, 1 mocking, and 1 rage I'm working on.
ZTjTCeF.jpg

Couldn't resist sketching the whole body of Zodd..
CUlo4O1.jpg

Man those are all looking very awesome.

Mogen said:
Oh man my wife is going to kill me but I think I must have it.

Shhhh she doesn't have to know :slan: it can be our little secret :carcus:

Thanks everyone I'm glad you like it.

IncantatioN said:
Damn cool Theoden! How tall is this kit going to be?

It's going to be 1/6 so ~ 30 cm height ,~ 21 cm length

IncantatioN said:
That puts Guts at about 23ish cms high? *big smile*

Oh yeah :carcus: and wait until I make something 1/4 that's not only a bust :guts:

Mogen said:
Hahahaa Thats great :ganishka:

That is awesome this Guts will have some size to it. :guts: :ubik:

Yeah but not as big as the bust. I will make bigger scales in the future, like the Zodd crossing weapons :carcus:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Maaan your crazy!!! These sculp are awesome. Very very nice work Theoden. The details are incredible. I'm very not good with computer work so I always enjoy what others are able to do. Very cool. keep it up.

Top Bottom