Recent content by #1BAMF Guts

1. 1

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Yes they usually have more playable characters, however, they're notorious for having weak first games. Look at the rosters for anything but they're usual dynasty or samurai warrior games and the roster and the actual game isn't that impressive. For example, One piece warriors 1 was awful, they...
  2. 1

Not even, the TGS Serpico gameplay showed one of his moves when he's powered up is the exact tornado :/ Ngl, I'm super salty that it's only 8 playable characters, I could've sworn they would've put Skull Knight in there :/
  3. 1

That's it, this was the reveal that made my hype go from 8/10 to officially 10/10, Femto...wow, they really went there. Offically hhhhhhyyyyyyyppppppeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! And not all characters have an actual "transformation" with different movesets. If they don't have an actual...
  4. 1

Playing them is a lot more fun than watching for sure, but if this has the same gameplay mechanics as one piece warriors 3 you'll be able to start an attack string > dash > continue the attack string, vs start the attack string > dash > start all over from the first square attack. This is a big...
  5. 1

Idk why those timestamps were off for me. Casca gameplay started at 6:58:00 for me. This game's so littttttttt. I'm so hyped man, the difference for it being 8/10 hype to 10/10 hype is obviously the characters they introduce, the more broken apostles they make playable the better obviously...
  6. 1

No of course, but it still falls into the musou genre, just like that NIS bleach game, a new FATE STAY NIGHT game, and other obscure games. 1 vs 1000+ = musou genre. While Koei has stepped up their game (no pun intended) with their gameplay mechanics, Sengoku Basara really outshines everything...
  7. 1

Exactly what both DANGERDOOOOM and Aazealh posted. It's not about the "difficulty" per say but the carrot that's going to keep you going is leveling up to kill enemies that you could kill before faster, to beat stages faster, to play in a difficulty that you could not play before, etc. you're...
  8. 1

As an all around gamer and a huge Dynasty Warriors musou fan, words can't express how hyped I am that Koei Tecmo actually did this. With that being said, I understand why some people might be disappointed because it won't be a one to one experience when it comes to the manga transitioning to a...
  9. 1

New podcasts?

While i know the podcasts were mainly revolved around berserk since...hell, it's the official berserk podcast lol I actually really did enjoy when you guys would talk about video games, movies, and other things that you guys were doing or had thoughts on. Regardless of the combination of this...
  10. 1

Episode 277

my opnion (not that anybody cares lol) on the DS is that it has more powers than it looks...i mean theres been some hints that the DS is not a normal weapon (besides it being HUGE and physically impossible for a normal human to wield) when shericke (sp? lol sorry) offered guts the lightning axe...
  11. 1

Zodd's end?

from the way i see it he got fricken owned by the lightning guy lol. but i really doubt that he's out for the count. and guts should have the right to kill him.
Top Bottom