Recent content by 420allday

1. 4

Gatts vs SK

Um, no. In vol 10, it's shown that apostles actually fear Skully. And in the eclipse, the guy goes through apostles like butter (and he ends up resembling Odin from Final Fantasy in that scene, hehe). It's also been pointed out that Skully is somewhat stronger than Zodd. Sure, Gatts didn't...
  2. 4

Nowadays Guts Band

I've only read up to vol 23 Gatts: He's not as big of an asshole as he used to be, which is good. At the same time, he's still the tough, perservering motherfucker he's always been, which is also good. Caska: She's still insane.... If nothing else, she's pretty hot. Puck: He's good comic...
  3. 4

Who is the sexiest girl?

Caska. Slann ain't bad either despite those bat wings.
  4. 4

Is there any game with a better story then Xenogears?

Xenogears had a kickass story... there were some gameplay problems though. I thought the fighting system blew. One of my favorite games. Had the best character developement of any RPG I've played.
  5. 4

Which Berserk Character Are You?

1. Judeau 2. Caska 3. Gatts I got Caska for #2? I must really be in touch with my feminine side. Oh yea.
  6. 4

Will Griffith be able to REALLY love a girl?

Some people don't have a sense of humor. Anyway, to answer this question seriously, Griffith has never showed any real interest in women so far, and there's no evidence that he'll suddenly change. Miura never showed any signs even ONCE that Griffith even had an ounce of love for Charlotte...
  7. 4

Will Griffith be able to REALLY love a girl?

I think everyone is forgetting that Griffith is very likely a CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL. Sure he banged Charlotte, but I think he'd rather be turned into Gatts's bitch... or the other way around.
  8. 4

Is Miura stalling?

I think I already mentioned that the story STARTED with apostles and all that supernatural shit. The Band of the Hawks part was really just a long flashback that explains where Gatts is coming from and y all that freaky shit is goin on.
  9. 4

Is Miura stalling?

No, I don't think he's stalling. Killing various apostles is part of Gatts's road to revenge... since how the hell else is he possibly going to reach Griffith? Honestly, u can't really say all that much until u've read the manga, which the anime can't even compare to in my opinion. He's not...
  10. 4

Who has the gayest haircut in berserk

Griffith has a gay ass haircut, which is fitting since he probably either wants to (a) bang Gatts up the ass, or (b) get banged up the ass by Gatts. And about the whole homophobe thing.... I got nothing against the gays but I make fun of them anyway. I mean, what r they gonna do? Kick my...
  11. 4

whats ur favorite anime and manga?

I haven't decided on favorite anime yet... But manga: Berserk Is this even necessary in a Berserk board? :p
  12. 4

Volume 23

And it'll take another 3 months for the Korean version to come out.... :(
  13. 4

korea vs italy 2-1 O_O; :D

I didn't think the Italians did all that well. They played dirty and too defensively. We were pretty damn lucky with Spain though.
  14. 4

FUCK!!!!!! ... FUCK!!!!!!! U gotta admit though that Germany didn't look all that promising when they fought against the US. :P Still, good game.
  15. 4

FUCK YEA!!!! KOREA WON!!!! ... AGAIN!!!! Now all that stands between us and the finals is Germany.
Top Bottom