Recent content by 8GaugeBrett

1. 8GaugeBrett

Berserk Wallpaper Packs

I converted some of the colored panels that I found here on SK.net into desktop wallpapers and then combined them with a few other really nice wallpapers that I had found while google searching. There are 27 total wallpapers in each pack and the packs are divided by the most common screen...
  2. 8GaugeBrett

Supposedly funny edited pictures

Someone said it in the 296 episode thread so i ran with it.
  3. 8GaugeBrett

Episode 296

Isn't it obvious? It's cause he's Gellin'! Dr. Scholl has really out done himself this time
  4. 8GaugeBrett

"Death Note" found next to human torso and thighs in Belgium

Police Reaches Dead End in Belgian 'Manga Murder' Case posted on 2007-11-27 06:40 EST No new link to Death Note despite 'Kira' notes found near body parts The Belgian newspaper Het Belang van Limburg reported on November 24 that the police have no concrete leads in the two-month-old case of...
  5. 8GaugeBrett

Guts + DS pencil drawing.

Guts' body and face look a little too rigid and angular, but it's a very nice start. On another note, the DS looks almost perfect, make the blade a little longer as well as the handle. Also remember to include the hanging tassel-like parts of the handle's wrap
  6. 8GaugeBrett

Berserk Screenplay Adaptation

Not even even 2 weeks after I started this little project I find out that I already have some BIG competition: Northrop Davis. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-11-27/california-university-offers-class-on-manga-publishing While I think that this is a GOOD thing for Berserk, it really...
  7. 8GaugeBrett

First I'd like to say thank you! thank you! thank you! for the input guys. =) I'm am going to take your advice and go back to rewrite a number of the lines to soften them up, many of them I had pulled directly from the manga translations. I'll also make sure to type up the outline I am...
  8. 8GaugeBrett

Wow, gees you'd think coming to a forum called "creation station" I hoped I would find fans who are open to creative new ideas... That aside, Berserk WOULD have to go through some editing if you wanted to tell a well paced story in a film medium. Berserk is NOT like Sin City, The Sin City...
  9. 8GaugeBrett

After lurking through a number of forums over the months, I noticed that there are a LOT of fans who would love to see a live action big budget Hollywood production of Berserk. I personally would love to see that happen some day, but of course the two most difficult hurdles would be: 1)...
Top Bottom