Recent content by Adamh411

1. A

Episode 245

That place looks kinda like the place where the Godhand reside. Where everything is all upside down and Escheresque. WHatever.
  2. A

Coloring info

Photoshop is good, or Gimp. A digitizing tablet is a good investment, makes stuff go much faster. It takes a couple hours to color something. There is a pretty good tutorial on how to create a transparent outline here: www.paintpixel.com. Once you can seperate the white from a black and white...
  3. A

Art Work

I'd be game
  4. A

Berserk Wallpapers

I use Adobe photoshop to color. There is an open source photocoloring program called Gimp that is also quite good. I'll probably switch to that soon, everything for it is free. Not that I paid for photoshop ::)
  5. A

Berserk Wallpapers

Yup
  6. A

Art Work

That is really good, especially the lighting in the last panel.
  7. A

Godhand Guts

Haha, for some reason, that looks very phallic to me, although, the DS is rather phallic anyways.
  8. A

Guts' Maturity

Re:Guts's Maturity I agree, Guts has a lot of depth as a character. I think Guts was always meant to have a "tough guy" facade, and have emotions under the surface. As early as Guts' encounter with the Snail count, when he leaves Theresia at the end and says something like "Why don't you just...
  9. A

Art Work

Good work man
  10. A

Do you guys work out?

Yeh, I personally think its stupid to do anything less than 5 reps. I don't think maxing out is that important either. Reps are whats important. I don't know what your gym is like, but there are a lot of people that just stand around at mine, and talk really loud about all the weight they lift...
  11. A

Rene Gonzalez

Where did you find out he recanted the article?
  12. A

Rene Gonzalez

If you know this fella you should tell him he is an awful journalist, for the fact that even if he is writing an opinion collumn, he doesn't state any reasoning behind his opinions. From what I read, he wrote his article as fast as I wrote my reply to this thread. Just no evidence for anything...
  13. A

Rene Gonzalez

I apologize for any obscenities that follow, namely the gunshot to the face thing: I do not agree with the current war in Iraq, and I think Bush is a moron, but talking about the death of a man so nonchalantly makes this bitch, correction, fucking bitch deserve a gunshot to the face. She...
  14. A

Art Work

Thats pretty cool, how big was the original, it would be even better if it was bigger?
  15. A

Godhand Guts

I'd peg the beast as his apostle form, but if you notice none of the Godhand look very beastly. Femto has a goofy helmet i guess. But they all look rather humanoid.
Top Bottom